- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
- WOOD_SWORD.Unbreaking:1.
- BREAD|8
- DIRT|20
- VINE|20
Random or choose kits?: Random please.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/N4ubt
Notes:
Pretty simple theme. Basically its a smallish arctic city caught in the middle of nuclear war. It is such themed with a nuclear reactor as well as a more defensive tool such as a bunker. The map itself is smaller then most like most my maps but I assure you there are more then enough locations to hide.
Download Link: Its on buildbox Adv world at /warp Nuclear
Input File:
Code:
MapName: Nuclear
Author: Eggnog
BuildTime: 120
GameTime: 600
WorldTime: 6000
SpawnProtectTime:
WorldWeather: 0
Team0:
SpawnType: 0
SpawnLocation:
==: Vector
x: -3427
y: 71
z: 2812
ChooseKit: false
OneKitPerRound: false
KitResetTime: 60
BoxChance: 1
Team1:
SpawnType: 0
SpawnLocation:
x: -3427
y: 71
z: 2812
ChooseKit: false
Centre:
x: -3439
y: 95
z: 2817
WorldSize: 75
SkyLimit: 120
ResetInventory: true
CanUseLocate: false
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll: false
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll: true
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll: false
HunterRestrictedBreakAll: true
MysteryBoxChance: 1
SurvivorRestrictedBreak:
-
SurvivorRestrictedPlace:
-
SurvivorRestrictedBreakEx:
-
HunterRestrictedPlace:
-
HunterRestrictedBreak:
-
HunterFree:
Scavenger:
- WOOD_SWORD
Juggernaut:
Titan:
- DIAMOND_HELMET
- DIAMOND_CHESTPLATE
- DIAMOND_LEGGINGS
- DIAMOND_BOOTS
- DIAMOND_SWORD
- BOW
- ARROW|22
- STEAK|5
HunterLeader:
Commander:
- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
- CHAIN_LEGGINGS
- LETHER_BOOTS
- IRON_SWORD.Knockback:1
- STEAK|5
HunterStart:
Soldier:
- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
- CHAIN_BOOTS
- STONE_SWORD
- ENDERPERAL|3
- BREAD|5
SurvivorStart:
Defender:
- LEATHER_HELMET
- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
- WOOD_SWORD.Unbreaking:1
- BREAD|8
- DIRT|20
- VINE|20

Reactions: Notme and froyd

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
I have a few concerns with this map. It is far too simple and small. The buildings show promise, but I don't like the red and yellow clay scattered around, which doesn't show good attention to detail. The 'land' areas look like they could have been created pretty quickly and overall this map looks like is was very rushed together. I don't particularly want to see this map added to the server in its current state, but I'd like to see you improve it after which I will reconsider.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I have a few concerns with this map. It is far too simple and small. The buildings show promise, but I don't like the red and yellow clay scattered around, which doesn't show good attention to detail. The 'land' areas look like they could have been created pretty quickly and overall this map looks like is was very rushed together. I don't particularly want to see this map added to the server in its current state, but I'd like to see you improve it after which I will reconsider.

Red and yellow clay?

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hm... Okay, Nog, thanks for submitting the map!

It's... There's some good and some bad. And honestly my concerns with the bad are higher. As far as I'm concerned, there's been little attention to detail. I do enjoy the buildings, they're interesting. I like that you've tried to address our concerns already, but I think you're kinda rushing it a bit, to get it done. I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to give this one a -1.

Again, sorry, and I do appreciate your efforts.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Hm... Okay, Nog, thanks for submitting the map!

It's... There's some good and some bad. And honestly my concerns with the bad are higher. As far as I'm concerned, there's been little attention to detail. I do enjoy the buildings, they're interesting. I like that you've tried to address our concerns already, but I think you're kinda rushing it a bit, to get it done. I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to give this one a -1.

Again, sorry, and I do appreciate your efforts.
Mind elaborating you're saying its rush but not giving me an example? I can't really do anything with the map if I don't know whats wrong with it.

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi

RyanDodd

Reaction score
Mind elaborating you're saying its rush but not giving me an example? I can't really do anything with the map if I don't know whats wrong with it.
I think the main issue is the low attention to detail throughout. The way the islands have nothing under them and seem to float is not realistic at all, while the materials under the water look better than the dirt and clay, they still don't seem to compliment the map.

I don't want to sound harsh, because I'm very willing to reconsider my vote if you fix the issues with this map.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I think the main issue is the low attention to detail throughout. The way the islands have nothing under them and seem to float is not realistic at all, while the materials under the water look better than the dirt and clay, they still don't seem to compliment the map.

I don't want to sound harsh, because I'm very willing to reconsider my vote if you fix the issues with this map.
The islands floating are already fixed I'll work on a better combination for underwater.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Thank you love and ryan for your feedback, once I can get on bb I will start revamping the map. I likely won't expand the map itself rather just add more buildings and expand the underground portion of the map. Expect new screenshots within the next few days!

EDIT: The map has been revamped. Please take a look on bb!

Last edited:

RyanDodd

Reaction score
Thank you for your cooperation in updating the map. After taking a stroll through the updated version, I see that you've addressed most, if not all, of my original complaints.

Willing to at least give this map a test on the server to see how it plays out.
+1

• Thank You
Reactions: EggNog

Terre936

Reaction score
We were talking about this map last night and how you were going to improve it, and you fulfilled your promise. I love the concept of the theme made here, and the chests are balanced out. You've improved on your details as well. (which was another concern that had been mentioned before during our talk)
+1

• Thank You
Reactions: EggNog
G

Guest35486

I like the revised version. I'm glad to see the earlier issues addressed. Hopefully it will be a good addition to AoD's map rotation. +1

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Like what Claire said, I also am glad to see the issues were fixed. The kits look fine, and there's many places to go on the map through the bridges or swimming on water.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.