AoD: Epic Tales of Heroism, Deceit, and Humor

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
So I was poking around the forums and realized that we didn't have a storytelling thread on AoD. No storytelling thread on AoD, the most story-inducing server I have ever seen in my life? I said to myself, "this simply cannot do!" and so I posted this thread!

This isn't a "favorite memory" thread. It is a place to share any cool story you have about AoD. It could be serious, sad, epic, or hilarious.

I suggest that if it is epic, sad, or serious, than you should write it as if it were in a book, or maybe as if it wasn't just minecraft (you know, like creative license and such). That's just what I would recommend. You can do anything.

So share your stories below and have fun! :bounce:

Reactions: Olix

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Battle of Morse Summit

The round starts. I feel the effects of speed and jump boost begin to flow through my veins. Although this place is new, it seems oddly familiar, like I have seen it somewhere before. Once everybody spawns, they all rush for the glistening chest right next to the spawn point. I start sprinting towards the bridge. I gain a fair lead on everyone, until the first gap comes. I charge it head-on and take a leap of faith, but my jump boost and my speed disappear midair, and I plummet towards the ground. I hear a dull thud, overwhelming, unbearable pain, and then everything goes black.

I slowly open my eyes. I am broken and bleeding, but miraculously still alive. I make my way over to a large tree and collapse under its shade. Then I see a sparkle out of the corner of my eye. A chest! My strength returns as I rush over to the chest and eagerly dig out all of its contents. Apples, bread, and - a stone sword! I shove the food into my inventory and put the sword in my hands. Then, I run across the land, searching for more food and better weapons. I do find more apples and bread - but no weapons. No armor, either. I start to grow nervous. I have checked every chest on the ground. The only way to find more is to scale the mountain. But right when I begin to do so, there is a loud crack of thunder. I know what this means - once again, he has found us, even in this remote place in Minecraftia. The Dark Hunter is here.

I am instantly hit with a feeling of dread. I am out in the open, with no protection but a stone sword. The only shelter down here is the trees. I could go up the mountain, but I somehow know that he is up there. And then my theory is proven correct - a bolt of lightning strikes the mountain, indicating that another survivor was killed. Then another... and another.

There are now 4 Hunters. I sprint for a tree, and settle on a decent-sized one. I am out here, all alone, with only a stone sword and food. I sit down behind the trunk and eat my meal.

It is now night time. I see lights on in a tower on top of the mountain, and I can hear the war cries and clanging swords coming from it. That must be the resistance, I think. The resistance is the group of survivors that don't hide, but fight. Everybody looks up to the resistance, and they always take in new members. For a few seconds, I think about braving the climb and joining them, but then decide against it. The mountainside is probably swarming with hunters. Then, suddenly, I am hit with a bucket of fear. I peer around the side of the tree, and my heart stops when I see a man standing there with a jack-o-lantern instead of a head. A Hunter.

We fight. Our swords twist and turn, thrusting, slicing, flickering like tongues. We each make hits, but it is obvious that I am losing. The Hunter is stronger and does not get killed easily. We continue to fight until the Hunter's strength starts to become overwhelming. My slices become slower and slower until I am completely exhausted. The hunter charges at me for the last time, sword out - and then an arrow appears in his chest, and he falls to the ground. I look around to see who shot the arrow, expecting a Hunter that was aiming for me, but instead, I see Spore, with a bow, armor, and iron sword. We look at each other and nod our heads. We are now a team.

Days pass. We share our food, weapons and armor. When the occasional Hunter finds us, we wipe the Hunter out with ease, then share what we got from him. Soon we are decorated with all sorts of weapons and items. We are decked out in chainmail armor. We feel safer and safer as we continue to wipe out Hunters. Right now, we see a jack-o-lantern poking up from the horizon. We laugh and get in fighting stance, but then we see another next to it. And another. And another. More and more appear over the hill and suddenly there is a swarm of Hunters around us. Spore and I fight back to back, taking out Hunter after Hunter. But every time we kill a Hunter, another one behind them takes it's place.

The sheer numbers of the Hunters that surround us is overwhelming. We take out as much as we can, but our health continues to drop at a steady pace. It feels like I have more cuts than skin left on my body. The swarm of Hunters begin to shrink, but they still attack. The Hunter swarm becomes smaller.... and smaller.... and smaller....... until no Hunter is left. Or so it seems.

I look over at Spore and suddenly a sword protrudes from his chest. He screams in pain as the Dark Hunter twists the sword and widens the gash. He looks at me and mouths the word run. I know what I have to do and sprint for the tower. I take one look back and see my good friend die as the zombie-like effect of the Hunters consumes him. The Dark Hunter turns around to look for me, but by the time he does, I am out of sight.

I begin the climb. It is a very steep mountain. All my limbs are spread out, scanning for footholds and handholds. Eventually, I find one, and pull myself up another few feet. This continues for a while until I am about 30 yards from the top. When I realize this, I scream in triumph. Then I make the mistake of looking down. The Dark Hunter hot on my trail.

I then scramble up the mountain as fast as I can. Sweat starts to drip from my forehead and onto my nose. I climb as fast as I can, but the Dark Hunter continues to close the gap. Finally, my hand feels flat land, and I start to pull myself up onto the mountaintop, but the Hunter grabs my ankle. I look at him. He tugs down with all his might and I pull myself up with all of mine. I am slowly inching down. Now only my hands feel the surface. Now I am hanging by my fingertips. They are slipping.... and then an arrow whizzes right next to my head and I yelp. I look down and it hits the Dark Hunter right in the center of his forehead. He screams in pain, lets go and plummets to the ground. Right when he hits the ground, he disappears in a cloud of black smoke.

I shake myself out of my shock and pull myself up. There are survivors everywhere in the Resistance Tower. On the floor, on the walls, and even in little posts hanging from the ceiling. Although I know none of these fellow survivors, I feel at home here.

A man comes up to me and extends his hand. I grasp it and we shake. "I'm Ronma," he says. "Glad you made it, S_swimmer. Welcome to the Resistance. We heard about your fighting skill."

He leads me into a room with maps and diagrams. He sits down and tells me to do the same. "So," he says. "I heard that you know a lot about the Dark Hunter. But I suppose since we killed him, it doesn't matter, right?"

"No," I say seriously. "He isn't dead. He disappeared. The Dark Hunter is barely alive, and somewhere in this world, he is hiding and regaining his strength. We kept him at bay, but he will return someday. The only way to kill him is if you stab his heart. When he finds us, he will most likely have a new army. We need to be ready."

"Well," Ronma says. "That certainly isn't good news. But you have given us insight as to what we can expect and what we need to do when he returns. Until then, rest up. The medics will heal your wounds. And S_swimmer?"

"Yes?"

Ronma leans in. "I'll expect you at the final battle." He gets up and walks away.

The End...?

How did you guys like my example story? Obviously, that was not exactly how it went, but as an author-to-be, I have a creative license. :3 PM me what you thought of it, and write your own stories! :D

*Note: This story was written using an RPG storyline I made up explaining the Dark Hunter and happenings of AoD. If you have any questions or are interested and want more, please PM me. Thanks :)

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
This is a story of... WELL, I guess you could say all three. Well, I was hiding in a tree like a baws, when a bunch of hunters saw me and started running up to the tree. I saw them coming and jumped off the tree... In the wrong direction, so into the void (Deceit: tricked myself :mad: ~ Adventure: I wanted to "explore" the void ~ Heroism: Um. Hiding in a tree like a baws? :confused:)! Enough said. I officially suck at AoD not that I was ever really good at it! xD

Edit: Okay, so that's not rly what happened. Yes, I was hiding in a tree, so the hunters started running at me. I jumped off the tree and started running away. I ran behind a statue and hid. The hunters ran right past me! o_o I stepped out from behind and watched a bunch of hunter's run around. Then someone sniped me into the void. See why I lied? The real story sucks. :O

• Haha
Reactions: LEGOMAN2134

LEGOMAN2134

Reaction score
The tale of the top of the map defenders!:
The round starts we all run/skip and sprint like Usain Bolt. I used the skills Ra's A Gull taught me to leap across 3 blocks and barely make it.. looking down my cowl slips and it almost falls into the what looks like bottomless mountain! I finally got to the top. Riketr's clock says 5 seconds left. I'm sweating now, the hunter is chosen and see's me! i pulled an arrow from my quiver and locked it into my bow I shoot! he was dead.... Or was he more came someone threw a sword to me. I gladly accepted the offer. these hunters were worse than Gotham's own criminals.
I got shot in the chest! I then break the arrow and shoot that hunter off. This may be a long fight...

I see a lone human in a tree looking for items. I then think this is a casualty of war.. Men fighting to live.... They all die soon only to become nothing but a fade.... That Is why i promised to defend.

More hunters charge at me but I have my company too. Like assassins we kill them all and share the loot.

I look at the tree survivor looking at him fight a hunter swords clashing, thrusting, and jabbing every second they get.
Right when the man almost dies and arrow hits the hunter's head. I then think *This war may be better fought together* I leap onto a hunter thrusting my sword into his puny brain. A hunter swings at my neck he misses. another pawn has moved and I kill him with ease.

Running low on arrows and my sword breaking I set traps. Wonderful sorts pushing Hunters off their only grip and thirst for blood and brains.

I looked at the lone survivor again his partner dead.. He is running to us.. not afraid but bravely fighting for life. Coughing up blood soon to die. He lives and is soon healed he joins us for a fight worth dying for. Riketr's clock says 30 seconds left until the Juggernauts come.

We stand there hopeless and being over taken hope will soon come....
I wake up back in Gotham. That's when I see out of my window a lone man looking for food and help. For he is dying criminals got to him. I think to myself again It's another casualty to this never ending war between good and evil.
I then glide down and save the man.

THE END

by: LEGOMAN2134
I have a thing for Batman and writing

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Good job guys! Keep the stories coming!

Also, this is what really happened at morse summit:

The round started, I went up the stairs, my speed and jump boost wore off at the gap, and I had 1 heart left. When I had 3 1/2, I jumped down to the bottom and found a tree with a chest. Blablabla, lots of food, stone sword, dark hunter. Dark hunter finds me and I am hopelessly weak. Spore comes in and kills him. Blablabla, sharing stuff, swarm of hunters, I chicken out and run away like a boss. I climb the mountain. The hunter is behind me. I make it to the top, Roma kills the hunter and welcomes me. It seems boring, but actually, it was a pretty epic experience for me.

rosekill

Reaction score
The battle of the Towers:
It was a dark and stormy night in the AOD lobby (literally) Themap was put into the randomiser... DING DING DING ...CLOSE QUARTERS .

The match starts we rush out i get MANY pots. The first hunter is chosen Its Grantaclause! He rose into battle with a stone sword and a chain chestplate. Ronma crapped his/her pants ... Then killed granta in 4 seconds flat! Granta comes back and reaks havic on the map killing all but 1 of us... Legoman2134! He undergoes Heavy sniper fire from ronma danni game and I. I start chasing him while Granta clause lights off tnt to blow legoman up. We run through the building legoman is 10 blocks now 5 now 3 now ... BOOM!!! The bomb went off. I jumped right as i Heard the bomb go off and barely made it to the pathway... Granta then shoots Legoman off and a huge chase ensues but the person with the final blow was me because i flanked.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Strange Happenings in WindyHills

The map says "You have been given the kit: Archer" and I get handed a sword and bread.

The Obliteration of the Top Camp

Playing Cobwebs. I log in and I am hunter. As usual, there is a super buff camp at the top. This time, there are 3 survivors decked out in stuff - ciu, rose and thoughtcarton. I come up at the top. Ciu shoots an arrow at me, I duck for cover, and all three come at me. I knock ciu down to the bottom floor and kill thoughtcarton AND rosekill in 5 seconds flat with a STONE SWORD. I then later come and find ciu and finish my single-handed obliteration of the Top Camp.

Riketr

Reaction score
AoD: Humanity's Last Stand

In a post-apocalyptic world, the Hunters have overpowered humanity. But, there is one spot where the last man still standing has been hiding for 12 years. His name is Steve. And he has been searching for diamonds for a long time now. He found an extremely lucky vein of 26 diamonds. He then crafted full diamond armor and a diamond sword. He only has 16 cooked porkchops left of the 160,000 pork he brought with him into hiding. He is fully prepared to emerge and eliminate the Hunters.

It's just an average day for the Hunters. They're eating a breakfast of brains and eggs. They drink a Mundane Potion to go with their meal. Then, they take a shower, brush their pumpkin head, get dressed and go to work. The kids are going to school like normal, every single agenda in the world is going as planned. Little do they know, they're in for a heck of a battle.

It's just an average day in White Hotel. Everything is as planned. But then, the road suddenly starts shaking. Cracks appear, and a man in full diamond armor jumps from under the road. They just think it's a warrior Hunter, but they realize he does not have a pumpkin for a head. They draw their swords, but he starts eliminating the mass waves of Hunters with ease.

In all homes around the world, everything tunes automatically to a news story about a man in full diamond armor and armed with a diamond sword that is the last human in Minecraftia and must be eliminated. They dub him with the nickname of the "Juggernaut." They say that he is eliminating mass amounts of hunters as they speak. Meanwhile, Steve emerges from the White Hotel and enters the village of Snochille. He reduces the population count of Snochille to 0 with ease. He then moves into Fetenia Bay. The Hunters are slightly more skilled here, but are still no match for him. He moves through Minecraftia, obliterating Hunters as he goes. Eventually he has defeated almost every Hunter in Minecraftia. But there is still one left. The Dark Hunter.

He moves toward the Dark Hunter's lair in the Dirt Mansion, with maxed out armor and sword. The moment he steps in, he feels a pang of darkness. He walks forward. Suddenly, a hunter in full diamond armor excluding the helmet and wielding a diamond sword, all maxed out, appears out of thin air. The Dark Hunter. The final showdown is imminent.

Steve goes for a stab, but the Dark Hunter expertly blocks him. The Dark Hunter does same thing, but Steve dodges it. Right when he dodged, he stabbed the Dark Hunter. The Dark Hunter catches on fire due to Fire Aspect II. They clash swords for weeks, and eventually Steve manages to get in for a stab, and hits the Dark Hunter in its weak spot: its heart. The Dark Hunter bursts into light, starts distenigrating and disappears from the face of Minecraftia. Suddenly, a form appears in midair. A beautiful woman. Her body looks like that of the Dark Hunter. It's the Dark Hunter restored in her human form. Together, they repopulate Minecraftia over the ages. The Hunters are gone. All is back to the way it was before the Hunters invaded.

THE END

FRUITLOOP1001

Reaction score
This happened when I was on with Darky and other people on AoD when LSMP was down.
I spawned and ran for the dark cover of trees, the only things to keep me alive were a stone sword and a couple of various items. I ran to the farthest tree in the distance, tripping a couple of times as I ran down a hill. With a now slight limp and fear slowly creeping up on me I ran faster. Quickly scaling up the tree I was cautious and covered my tracks until I was near the top. I hid myself well in the dark between logs. "Hah, come get me now!" I whispered to myself, prepared to fight off anyone who way see me. I waited, the words "An infected has been chosen" flashed over the radio. My breath hitched, "How long will I last?" raced through my adrenaline raged mind.

I huddled in the corner praying and hoping. I sat like that for minutes, various infected raced under me and on the hills, every time someone walked around me I clutched the sword's hilt just so much tighter. Then, I made a mistake that cost me my life. I started to complain, and HE heard me."OH COME ON! HE WALKED RIGHT UNDER ME. LOOK UP!" I yell-whispered over the radio. "Where are you?" A familiar voice cracked over the radio. I sighed, "My Wife". I said quietly. "On top of one of the tree from where we arrived." I lied with ease. "Why? Are you infected?" There was a pause, then a affirmative noise. I silently cursed, "So, she's gone?" I didn't have long to ponder on this when something fell close to me, making a huge 'Thump' noise as it landed.

I stood up, startled, and looked around, sitting about a foot away from me was a normal Iron Anvil. "What the Brown Town?" I asked too loudly. It disappeared and then reappeared a foot higher. It promptly fell, this repeated itself many times. "What's going on? Who's doing this!?" I half questioned half panicked. A book fell to my feet, I almost screamed. I slowly opened it, "Boo" was the only thing written in it. Again, I didn't have much time to wonder what the f**k was going on. I hear quickened foot steps, then the sound of climbing. "If you're there, Notch, give me strength." I silently pleaded. of course, the weird possessed Anvil would attract them and bring hell for me. I met my attacker head on, sword held in a death drip, I swung. It hit and I felt it's flesh rip and tear, it put little resistance due to the Adrenaline and panic flowing through me. It's face was covered by Pumpkin, the sign of the infected. When I first heard this I laughed, sounded stupid, zombies wearing Pumpkins on their heads? What are you smoking?

My trusted blade sunk deep, causing it to pause and step back. It quickly recovered and kept coming, I kept attacking. Soon, my hits were slower and did less. I closed my eyes and accepted my fate. I felt their swords slash my exhausted body. I had given up, and they sensed it. The last thing I felt was relief, It was over. No panic, no running. It's all over. "We'll meet again, my love" I whispered on dying breath. I fell. And, after a couple of minutes my body twitched, and then rose again. "Be reborn" Sounded in my radio. I paid no heed I grabbed my sword and went after the living, their lively pulses and blood sickened me. It was time to end that.
You survived Nine minutes, one minute remaining until match end.

D

DarkHender

This happened when I was on with Darky and other people on AoD when LSMP was down.
I spawned and ran for the dark cover of trees, the only things to keep me alive were a stone sword and a couple of various items. I ran to the farthest tree in the distance, tripping a couple of times as I ran down a hill. With a now slight limp and fear slowly creeping up on me I ran faster. Quickly scaling up the tree I was cautious and covered my tracks until I was near the top. I hid myself well in the dark between logs. "Hah, come get me now!" I whispered to myself, prepared to fight off anyone who way see me. I waited, the words "An infected has been chosen" flashed over the radio. My breath hitched, "How long will I last?" raced through my adrenaline raged mind.

I huddled in the corner praying and hoping. I sat like that for minutes, various infected raced under me and on the hills, every time someone walked around me I clutched the sword's hilt just so much tighter. Then, I made a mistake that cost me my life. I started to complain, and HE heard me."OH COME ON! HE WALKED RIGHT UNDER ME. LOOK UP!" I yell-whispered over the radio. "Where are you?" A familiar voice cracked over the radio. I sighed, "My Wife". I said quietly. "On top of one of the tree from where we arrived." I lied with ease. "Why? Are you infected?" There was a pause, then a affirmative noise. I silently cursed, "So, she's gone?" I didn't have long to ponder on this when something fell close to me, making a huge 'Thump' noise as it landed.

I stood up, startled, and looked around, sitting about a foot away from me was a normal Iron Anvil. "What the Brown Town?" I asked too loudly. It disappeared and then reappeared a foot higher. It promptly fell, this repeated itself many times. "What's going on? Who's doing this!?" I half questioned half panicked. A book fell to my feet, I almost screamed. I slowly opened it, "Boo" was the only thing written in it. Again, I didn't have much time to wonder what the f**k was going on. I hear quickened foot steps, then the sound of climbing. "If you're there, Notch, give me strength." I silently pleaded. of course, the weird possessed Anvil would attract them and bring hell for me. I met my attacker head on, sword held in a death drip, I swung. It hit and I felt it's flesh rip and tear, it put little resistance due to the Adrenaline and panic flowing through me. It's face was covered by Pumpkin, the sign of the infected. When I first heard this I laughed, sounded stupid, zombies wearing Pumpkins on their heads? What are you smoking?

My trusted blade sunk deep, causing it to pause and step back. It quickly recovered and kept coming, I kept attacking. Soon, my hits were slower and did less. I closed my eyes and accepted my fate. I felt their swords slash my exhausted body. I had given up, and they sensed it. The last thing I felt was relief, It was over. No panic, no running. It's all over. "We'll meet again, my love" I whispered on dying breath. I fell. And, after a couple of minutes my body twitched, and then rose again. "Be reborn" Sounded in my radio. I paid no heed I grabbed my sword and went after the living, their lively pulses and blood sickened me. It was time to end that.
You survived Nine minutes, one minute remaining until match end.
I- I.. You're O_O.
AH<3

Riketr

Reaction score
AoD: Hunter's Forest

I walk through the forest in search of a new sword, because my old one broke. A tree root catches me unguarded and I stumble. I see a chest. I open it to find a shiny new sword just waiting to be wielded. I pick it up and head in the direction of town.

After walking for several hours, I still see nothing but forest. I think, "Shouldn't I see town by now?" I turn around and go the other direction in case I went the wrong way. I find the chest again. There have been strange incidents of people opening their chests and dark spirits flying out, so I open it just in case this chest might have one. Sure enough, out flies an evil spirit.

I turn around to see a figure in the distance. It approaches me. As it comes close, I break into a sprint. After a few minutes of running, I look back. It's still closing in. I start running again. I run until I run out of energy, then I take a rest on a nearby tree.

Suddenly, I remember a town legend. The words completely describe my situation. I feel a rush of adrenaline. Here's how the legend goes:

A creature lurks in the forest
We call him Slenderman
Killing all who dare enter the forest
And eating their souls.

However, there is an evil process
To change him into another
We do not speak of it
Some say it's his dark brother

If all the dark spirits
are freed from their prison
he will transform
into Hunterman.

I conclude that the one that came out of the sword chest must have been the last one. I reflect on how excitement can lead to death. I run as far as I can, as fast as I can. However, the next thing I know, all I can see is a static jack-o-lantern, and I can vaguely see Hunterman through it. I'm dead.

• Creative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Reaction score
Today a bunch of survivors were up in a tree for like 5 minutes, then someone shouted that we were all here and we were all slaughtered.

Later there was only 1 survivor running around with like 10 people chasing him. I tried to shoot a creeper off a cliff when my arrow hit the guy, killing him.

Riketr

Reaction score
AoD: The Darkness Chronicles Part I: Thundering Darkness

I just lax in my recliner as I channel surf for something good. But suddenly, King Baker93 bursts into my house, saying, "Riketr. A strange cave has been found near the kingdom, and we have decided you are going to be one of the four people heading in to see what the hell is going on down there." I ask, "Seem serious, but who are the other three?" Baker thinks for a few moments and then replies, "The others are Danni122112, ciu22 and asaechao. I'll be expecting you four to be outside the cave by 8:00 tomorrow morning. Be seeing you, get ready because you will never know what lurks down there. I already notified the others. Just going to tell you right now since you have an infamous history of doing so, no matter what happens, do NOT pull a Leeroy Jenkins." He exits the house, and I get to work.
I use some emeralds from my secret stash to buy god armor, a god bow and a god sword. I used up most of my secret stash of emeralds to buy them, but something fishy is going on. I also prepare food for the journey down, about a few stacks of grilled porkchops. Then, even though it's only 18:00, I go to bed, knowing that I need a hell of a rest.

The next morning, I wake up at 7:55 and feel a rush of adrenaline. I only have 5 minutes to get to, what was it? A ruin? A stronghold? A mine? Oh wait, the cave, that's right. I pack everything, put my armor on, and go. I bring an extra ender pearl and head to the front door. Just as I open the door, I find Baker standing right there. He says, "The rest are at the cave. I didn't think you would know where it is, plus you have three minutes left. Throw your ender pearl south." I bring out my compass to figure out which direction that is, and I throw it. I feel a sudden pain, and I find myself in front of the cave. Asaechao says, "Well, looks like the fourth one is here." Danni shouts in surprise, "Wait, who's that? Oh wait, just you, Riketr." Baker walks up to us and instructs us to send someone back up to notify him immediately if we find anything suspicious. We head in.
I feel a sudden rush of cold air as I walk in. Ciu asks, "Did anyone else feel that cold air?" I instantly respond, "I did!" Ciu mutters, "So it wasn't just me." We keep walking in, battling frequent hostile mobs, until suddenly, we hit a dead end. I feel the wall, and I push against it, until suddenly, I fall through the thing. The rest sees this and follows me through. We keep walking until the trail forks into two. Then, we split up. Danni goes with ciu, and I go with asae.
We walk down, and see another fork in the path. I think this was meant to split us up and put us on our own. I head down the passage, and suddenly, I find a strange, purple crystal with dark wisps floating around it. I heed Baker's advice and run back out, but the passage just doesn't seem to end. I turn back around and it's as if I had made no progress. The dead end and crystal are still just behind me. I use everything I could to try to get out, but I was trapped there. I bend down towards the crystal to try to pick it up and get a sample of it. But as I touch it, it sears my finger and sends words through my mind such as, "HUNTER. DEATH. BLOOD. DARKNESS. CAVE. RUINS. HUMANS. DOMINATION." Suddenly, it starts sending out thunderbolts. The passage instantly lets me back out. I run.
As I make it out, asaechao comes out and is also running. I ask him what happened as we run. He replies, "Well, I was just walking down looking for something, and all of a sudden, purple lightning bolts start emitting out of nowhere. I knew something was going down and ran." We made it to the main fork, and Danni and ciu join up with us. They explain that they had also been chased by the bolts of lightning. We keep running, and just as we are about to escape, I hear someone get hit by a bolt of lightning. I turn around, and see the bolts are enshrouding asaechao. His helmet melts, and reforms into a jack-o-lantern lit by darkness. I instantly think, "I've got a bad feeling about this." I can tell the others are thinking the same thing, and we run.

END OF PART ONE: PART TWO COMING FEBRUARY 3

LEGOMAN2134

Reaction score
The battle of the Towers:
It was a dark and stormy night in the AOD lobby (literally) Themap was put into the randomiser... DING DING DING ...CLOSE QUARTERS .

The match starts we rush out i get MANY pots. The first hunter is chosen Its Grantaclause! He rose into battle with a stone sword and a chain chestplate. Ronma crapped his/her pants ... Then killed granta in 4 seconds flat! Granta comes back and reaks havic on the map killing all but 1 of us... Legoman2134! He undergoes Heavy sniper fire from ronma danni game and I. I start chasing him while Granta clause lights off tnt to blow legoman up. We run through the building legoman is 10 blocks now 5 now 3 now ... BOOM!!! The bomb went off. I jumped right as i Heard the bomb go off and barely made it to the pathway... Granta then shoots Legoman off and a huge chase ensues but the person with the final blow was me because i flanked.
Dang Flankers.... Worse than campers -.-

Riketr

Reaction score
AoD: The Darkness Chronicles Part II: The Assassination

Note: From here on out, we will be switching back and forth from Riketr and asaechao's point of view. Riketr's point of view will be black text and asaechao's point of view will be dark purple. Enjoy!

Phew, we barely escaped that situation. I went back to channel surfing after I put up every security measure possible, area protection, iron doors that can only be opened from the inside, everything. I find a good channel and start watching. When the climax of one of the shows is near happening, the TV automatically tunes to the news. They urgently report that King Baker has gone missing, and they are doing all they can to find out the cause. I turn off the TV, unlock the house and run to the castle to try to find out what is going on in there. I run up to a guard and ask him what happened. He replies, "Well, one moment, I was watching for threats. I got distracted by a diamond which turned out to be an illusion, and the next thing I knew, King Baker was gone." I ask all the other guards, and they reply with the exact same thing.

* * *​
Darkness spreads as far as my eyes can see. I realize this is my spirit dwelling in possession. I see all my items are gone, and I wonder what happened. The next thing I know, I'm sucked into the darkness and gain consciousness in the real world. However, I have no dominant control, and it's starting to take over my mind. It's just a matter of time until I'm completely possessed.
Kill. That is my one goal. I stealthily exit the cave. I sneak behind Baker's castle and find a secret entrance through the dungeons. Just to my luck, I enter a cell. I hack open an iron bar and sneak to the throne room. I know that I will be seen if I don't do something dark. So I cast Diamond Illusion V on Baker and his guards, then I cast Stealth Walking on myself and run behind the throne, cut Baker's head off, bury him under his throne, and run out while I can. The guards regain sense after I leave, and notice that Baker is gone. Just like I planned. I run out of the castle and move on.
I run home, and lock my house once more. Suddenly, as I turn on the TV, I hear a sudden lightning bolt, even though it's a clear day. I start thinking instantly that it might have had something to do with asaechao. Suddenly, I see ender pearl particles, and ciu22 is standing right there. I shout in surprise, "Woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah, how did you get in?" ciu responds, "No time for that. I need a genuine Potion of Health II. asaechao nearly got me. This was like, a minute after that lightning bolt." I hand him two Potions of Health II, and then he drinks up. His visible wounds instantly seal themselves up. Suddenly, I see more ender pearl particles, and Danni122112 is in the house. He quickly says, "Just had a close one with asaechao. I need some Potions of Health II." I hand them over, and it's just like with ciu, his wounds instantly seal themselves up. Suddenly, I see more ender pearl particles. We all think, "Fuck." A nanosecond later, we see asaechao, and he's ready for some action.​
* * *​
Well, if it isn't an innocent little villager, I think as I bash through the door of said innocent villager's house. I find a gap in the darkness and fit myself in, but not for long. I think, "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??? KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT??? AND KING BAKER??? YOU'RE INSANE!!!"
After that, I get sucked back into possession and I try not to attack, but the darkness has the upper hand, and kills him. I also jump at the lightning bolt that strikes where I killed him. I constantly attempt to resist the pull of the darkness unsuccessfully. I pick up an enderpearl and aim it at ciu22's house. I throw, and get teleported inside. I start slashing at ciu, who keeps taking the blows, but he eventually runs outside and throws an enderpearl towards Riketr's house. He safely lands, and I figure that I should drive them together before I take them on so I can kill off three fresh victims at once. I enderpearl into Danni122112's house and the desired results were achieved, he enderpearled into Riketr's house. I enderpearl into Riketr's house to meet the three. I arrive inside and head down from the attic to meet them.
THE DUEL OF DARKNESS V1 & PART III COMING FEBRUARY 10