[AoD] Dustbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

william8

Reaction score
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
It's a desert map, but also an underground map.
here's the photos:

SECRET:

Sorry. i don't want to upload all of the files because it would take up too much
bandwidth. here's the map to play around on here. also, how do you like the secret? do you think it is overpowered, or that i should keep it?
Also, i'm still working on it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I know you don't want to upload the files, but it would be great if you could have a go at the input file, map maker name, size etc! http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/so-you-want-to-make-a-map.8233/
The format is there :)
The map itself is waay too small. It doesn't really look like you have put any effort into it, it just looks like you have found a cave and added a few chests/signs into it. Also, like ealev said, that chest is too OP. Try to make the cave system a lot bigger, and if you want a desert theme too, make the desert platform bigger and less flat, maybe with some buildings too. Looking forward to see it when it is finished :D

william8

Reaction score
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
I know you don't want to upload the files, but it would be great if you could have a go at the input file, map maker name, size etc! http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/so-you-want-to-make-a-map.8233/
The format is there :)
The map itself is waay too small. It doesn't really look like you have put any effort into it, it just looks like you have found a cave and added a few chests/signs into it. Also, like ealev said, that chest is too OP. Try to make the cave system a lot bigger, and if you want a desert theme too, make the desert platform bigger and less flat, maybe with some buildings too. Looking forward to see it when it is finished :D
Thanks.

EEDEE23

Reaction score
Ok, i don't know can i say this, but i think that the map is way too small. You need more building and places to hide here, and the secret is really not normal. Like Ealev said, it's really too overpowered, and you could change it to something like golden apple, iron sword, chain armors and stuff. I think that you don't understant what is enough in loots. I don't mean that this map sucks and that you're don't undertsant anything etc, but i don't think that maps like these are going to get in AoD. Sorry if i said something wrong! :D

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Unfortunately this map isn't quite up to the standard we seek in submissions. It is advisable that you go beyond using naturally spawning features, such as the vanilla cave system that takes up most of this map!

Status
Not open for further replies.