Another New Weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chao

Reaction score
Another new weapon idea guys! Today, my idea is called the Broadsword. Basically, you use a white cloth for a broadsword, and it works by firing lava 3 blocks long and 3 blocks high. It costs 10 points and its upgrades are:

5000 points: Able to cut through blocks
10000 points: 6 blocks long and 6 blocks high
15000 points: 9 blocks long and 9 blocks high

Comments?

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no oh no oh no
Multi level weapons (3 blocks high) eliminate all skill needed to place
10 points is giving direct profit
3 blocks wide is a super pistol
This will make engagements end with no skill
This will not be good in the hands of asaechao
But seriously, I believe Alkatraz had previously said multi level weapons won't work although if it was 1 level it might be a good idea but by then it would be exactly like a shotgun, so although I'm not a staff who decides this I think it might not work. But I do like the idea, keep them coming :D

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Chao first of all, White Wool is for SnowBombs, so you wouldn't be able to use this weapon, unless you replaced it with another block to use.Since it's a low amount of points to get, it can be spammed to get doubles,triples, etc ALOT or high killstreaks easily, so I would think of this as almost another version of Zombies, even though I wasn't here when Zombies were still here.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I seem to be the person who is always quoted when it comes to multi height weapons.
Weapons such as a double height pistol/shotgun/laser etc would be insanely overpowered, killing everyone who jumps as well as those who are walking along.
This falls into that same category, and therefore, it just isn't going to happen.

It's been thought of, discussed and ultimately rejected multiple times in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.