It's another day of life
I shower, grab my bag, and eat
My parents drive me to the academy
It's another day of school
As I walk through the gates
I can't help but think to myself
It's another day of hell.

People judging me, people calling me weird
Why don't you all just let me be myself?!

I'm me and you're you
What did I do wrong to put you hot on my tail?
You judge me for not paying attention in class
It's actually your fault for that
Oh, maybe if you just gave me a chance
I wouldn't be like I seem!

Another day trying to pay attention
As usual, trash's being flung at me
How does the teacher not notice
I just don't know
Yet again, I tell the morons to stop that
Why do I even bother, I don't know
And yet, it's me who gets told off by said teacher
That's really not fair

Stop calling me names, stop saying insults
Seriously, what did I ever do to you?!

I don't care if I'm not like you
Everyone has their differences, right?
Stop kicking my bag, now it has holes
My mom bought this for me, you know?
Oh, can't you just stop? Oh, why won't you stop?
Can't you realize, I've feelings too?

I'm me and you're you
What did I do wrong to put you hot on my tail?
You judge me for not paying attention in class
It's actually your fault for that
Oh, maybe if you just gave me a chance
I wouldn't be like I seem!

As I walk through the gates
I can't help but think to myself
It's another day of hell.
~~~
Basically, I think of what type of hell did I put up with last year, and drew a Gothic version of me (I think it's gothic, at least) and wrote a song to go with it.

Want to know how I dealt with it? I told the teacher.

The solution was so simple I feel stupid for not thinking about that earlier xD

Pikmon2

Reaction score
If I'm gonna be brutally honest:

Its not that great. Now, before people kill me for saying that, lemme explain and stuff.

I understand you were bullied ect., and thats bad, I understand that, but writing a song about it isn't really new, or different. It says sort of basic things, and I honestly didn't think it was a song then you said it was. And saying it's "hell" when there was a simple solution, where hell isn't exactly a simple solution, is a bit reachy, although lots of people use it like that, so I won't be like it "lol dis suks u used hell rong lol". I suggest maybe writing in a different way, different perspective, different story, same meaning, but with more creativity then:

"Stop kicking my bag, now it has holes
Oh, can't you just stop? Oh, why won't you stop?"

Maybe more... meaningful or something then "Stop kicking my bag now it has holes" ;P
Good luck with your writing though, and also, you may want to paint brush over the white lines in your drawing, maybe add shading, and remember not to use spray paint tool where it doesn't belong!

- Pikmon2

Faliara

Reaction score
If I'm gonna be brutally honest:

Its not that great. Now, before people kill me for saying that, lemme explain and stuff.

I understand you were bullied ect., and thats bad, I understand that, but writing a song about it isn't really new, or different. It says sort of basic things, and I honestly didn't think it was a song then you said it was. And saying it's "hell" when there was a simple solution, where hell isn't exactly a simple solution, is a bit reachy, although lots of people use it like that, so I won't be like it "lol dis suks u used hell rong lol". I suggest maybe writing in a different way, different perspective, different story, same meaning, but with more creativity then:

"Stop kicking my bag, now it has holes
Oh, can't you just stop? Oh, why won't you stop?"

Maybe more... meaningful or something then "Stop kicking my bag now it has holes" ;P
Good luck with your writing though, and also, you may want to paint brush over the white lines in your drawing, maybe add shading, and remember not to use spray paint tool where it doesn't belong!

- Pikmon2
Thanks :) I wasn't actually putting my all into it though. I just thought of last year, and put it in.

Last year was actually worse than what I described, but I don't think I want to go into those bits right now...

Faliara

Reaction score
Watermelon1388
Didn't you read the last part? I already dealt with the problem :p

But some solutions are actually very simple. It may not lie in my solution, but sometimes it's so obvious you don't even glance at it, because you think it's a very complicated solution. But if you feel like as if a simple solution won't fix permanently, feel free to try and find the best solution for you.

D

Deleted member 4601

Faliara That message was meant for anyone who has been bullied before or anyone who is currently being bullied. :D

Faliara

Reaction score
Faliara That message was meant for anyone who has been bullied before or anyone who is currently being bullied. :D
OH. Hey, I feel as if this is about to turn into a thread in how to deal with bullies. I don't really care where it goes, let the people decide.

(Although it would be cool to make it a thread to swap advices on dealing with bullies...)