Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Username:
AngelWV

Rank requested:
Trusted

Current/previous positions held:
Nobility on Primordia, then promoted to Trusted on Primordia for almost a little over a Month, Current A&T and Buildbox Operator!

List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
I believe I am quite clever, I am very willing and I quickly learn from my mistakes.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
My worst habit is for constant PvP, I get a very bad attitude, for example my attitude in AoD is quite poor, but my attitude on Primordia was good enough to reach Trusted, and I'm very calm when it comes to non-PvP like A&T and Buildbox!

Teamspeak? Y
Microphone? Y

Previous offences?:
I cannot remember any offences such as bans or demotions ect, but if a staff wants to enlighten me in a PM I'll be sure to add them. :)

What you believe your position entails?:
I believe that being a Trusted requires you to be mature and respectable to the playerbase, able to deal and handle problems in a grown-up way, Trusted's would help users with solving problem!

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself:
An average human being who'll always make mistakes, nobody is perfect, right?

Why do you think you should be staff?:
I think I should be Trusted because I've been with Blocktopia for a long time now, I've also been with the SMP versions for a while and I believe I know the player-base well enough to be able to with-stand the problems that would come with Staffing, as users know my Attitude is different depending on what I'm playing, on AoD it is quite poor due to it being constant PvP, but on Primordia my attitude was quite good and that was due to the fact that it wasn't constant PvP that you couldn't escape, as is the same for A&T and Buildbox!, My intentions are usually always good when it comes to staffing, so I hope that is seen too :)

Statement of Good Faith:
We have all made mistakes in Blocktopia, It's the people who give out the chances who'll most likely receive something back.

Reactions: Notme and balloon98