Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: AngelWV

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: No, however my brother is currently banned from all servers under the name of 'Koolking'.

What is your Timezone? GMT

Who has agreed to reference you?:
> JWhitty
> Lovedaice

What is your current real life age?: 17

How many hours have you played on AOD in total?: I have played 328 hours.

How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on?: I would say I am quite active, coming on nearly every day. I spend around 1-3 hours online most days as well.

Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia?:
> Trusted on LoP
> Operator on A&T
> Operator on Build Box

What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it?: My biggest weakness was my temper, but I know that I am now in control of it and believe that this is no longer a problem!

What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of?: I am most proud of having the chance to staff several servers which was a good achievement for myself :)

Why do you deserve the rank?: To start off, I have had a fair amount of time staffing servers so I have a good idea what holding the rank enrols. When I am usually on there is not a staff member online until it is quite late for me so It would help having a staff member in my area of time; and I would like to be able to help players further.

Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: As I staffed on A&T for a long time, I have a good idea of how to deal with rule breakers in this time of game-mode and the general ability of holding the rank.

Thanks for reading my application!

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Let's kick this off.

Right, Angel, I know you're a nice guy, and you're mature and to top it off, you even have prior staffing knowledge. However, I have to stick to a 0 for now considering I've never really seen you online when I'm active, and even when I see you online I never really see you helping out or being beneficial to the server. However, this could just be due to my inactivity. I'll keep to my 0 for now, and if you really stand out from the other applicants I've seen so far, I'll go with a +1. At the moment, you aren't really standing out, so work on that, and I wish you luck on the application! c:

-Natsu

• Agree
Reactions: Love

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Let's kick this off.

Right, Angel, I know you're a nice guy, and you're mature and to top it off, you even have prior staffing knowledge. However, I have to stick to a 0 for now considering I've never really seen you online when I'm active, and even when I see you online I never really see you helping out or being beneficial to the server. However, this could just be due to my inactivity. I'll keep to my 0 for now, and if you really stand out from the other applicants I've seen so far, I'll go with a +1. At the moment, you aren't really standing out, so work on that, and I wish you luck on the application! c:

-Natsu

It may be down to time zones as I am on quite often, however thanks for the feedback -- I'll definitely work on it :)

Reactions: Natsu

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the delay! Been busy with school.

So, Angel, you're very active, mature and helpful. You also have staffing knowledge, and that's wonderful! Other thing that I love about you is that you're always nice to eveyone, and I always see you helping around when new players enter to the game. So, like asae said, you atleast deserve a trial! Therefore, I'm going with a +1.
Good Luck!

Reactions: Friendy
G

Guest35486

1. Timezones - I rarely see you online due to this, but when I see you online, you are definitely mature enough. Judging by your /timeonline, I know you're active, too. However, I cannot tell if you are helpful enough.
2. Dusk of Discordia release - This reduced AoD's playercount. This further reduces the possibility of seeing you online.
Due to these reasons, I have to vote a 0, but leaning towards a 1! Good luck.

Reactions: Friendy
Status
Not open for further replies.