Airkid's Trusted Application

Airkid

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name:
Airkid
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names:
I currently don’t have any alternate accounts.
What is your Timezone?
GMT +2
Who has agreed to reference you?:
Ryandodd
Asaechao
Lovedaice
Solis22

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]ShadeSlayer9812[/BCOLOR]
What is your current real life age?:
How many hours have you played on AoD in total?:
30 days 10 hours
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on?
I usually come on for 2-3 hours a day. It highly depends on how many players are online during the times I’m able to play.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia?
Classic Zombie Operator (twice)
Army of Darkness Operator
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it?
My maturity can get a bit out of hand at times, depending who I’m with. I feel like I've been working hard to fix this by becoming more wary on what I’m saying in the chat and thinking of before I speak.
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of?
I’m really proud of how far I’ve come in Blocktopia. I've been able to achieve many staff ranks which have made me better as a person both on the server and in real life.
Why do you deserve the rank?
My goal on Army of Darkness is to focus on maintaining harmony between the players, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. If problems do arise, they will be dealt with in a responsible manner. If a player were to be in distress or would be in need of help I would assist them in whatever they would need. I have a vast amount of experience as an Operator so I think my qualities will help me the server greatly.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application:
Thanks for reading!

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Well, let's start this off.

First of all, thanks for applying Airkid!

You've been an Operator for Army of Darkness already, so you understand the fundamentals of staffing on there. You're active and helpful. You are mature, but sometimes goofy, which isn't really a problem in my opinion, as everyone jokes around from time to time. With that being said, here's a

+1!

• Thank You
Reactions: Airkid

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Hey air thanks for ( finally ) applying!
I gave you my reference for a few reason I'll list off. Your a friendly player to everyone even new players. You have previous staffing experience which shows you know what to do. As for your weakness asaechao said it very well.
+1 ( I was told I could give rating correct me if I'm wrong )

Edit: ( how could I end this without a pun ) you better bring the bacon home air

Last edited:

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for applying, Air.

I really think that, with your experience, you'll make a great (re)addition to the staff team. You're plenty active, and as you've pointed out, your maturity can range from who's online and who you're talking to, but I don't have any doubt that you can work on that. We always need to have fun on this server anyway. So, with all this, I don't really find a reason not to give you a shot at a trial.

+1 from me.

• Thank You

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Hello there, Air!

Let me be honest with you.. We were all waiting for this moment to happen. You finally applied for Trusted. I gave you my reference for several reasons. You have a lot of experience as a staff member, and that's wonderful! You're also very active. Having 30 days /ontime you can really see that you are much dedicated to AoD. Your personality is awesome. Being friendly to everyone is just amazing. I've seen in game and on the IRC that you help a lot. When a random player joins for the first time you always tell him/her what to do. The maturity that you have is incredible. What else can I say? We need you on our staff team.

I'm going with a +1. Good Luck!

• Thank You

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Thank you for applying, Air.

I've been hoping you'd apply for a while now, and it has finally happened! To start out, your ontime is fantastic, you are clearly very dedicated to AoD, and you have been around for a while. You have quite a bit of staffing experience to back this application up, including some from AoD itself. I'm also not too concerned about your weakness, as I can definitely see that you've taken steps to fix it. Your personality is awesome and there is never a dull moment around you, which is great for keeping everyone entertained. I've noticed you helping out quite often too.

Overall, you're a great player and I think you'd make an even better staff member.

+1

• Thank You

lilzeppy

Goldenface
Reaction score
(shortened because I'm late to the party and much of what I think has already been said)

Airkid,

I'm excited to hear that you are applying. You are a mature and helpful member of the community, and your previous experience as an Operator makes me think all the more that you can handle the rank. I would be happy to see you a part of the staff team.

+1

• Thank You