AdvBuilder Application Legend1002

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend1002

Reaction score
Username:Legend1002
Time spent on the server:30+ hours
References (Adv+):Miketang,NogTrog,Jubjubbers,SirComputer,Roboboy777,SalientGorilla
Screenshots/warps of creations: /warp legendbuilds:/mvtp flatland /warp kazeroth:/mvtp plots
Signed: Legend1002

Last edited:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Legend, it's nice to see that you're applying for the AdvBuilder rank on Buildbox. I saw your builds earlier when you were on and I'd have to say that they are detailed and vary in size. What I like about /warp kazeroth is that you've created a pretty decent town. The placement of those buildings and the surroundings work well with each other and It's a good way to show your ability as a planner -- perhaps for future maps?

It also looks like you know a few of the WorldEdit commands, which is always a plus. But try not to use //copy and //paste frequently when trying to get a build done quickly. Sometimes, it's nice to see different details in each of the houses instead of the same house just //rotate'd and //paste'd. I noticed this being done in the Clocktower island in /warp legendbuilds and in /warp kazeroth.

And it's pretty great that you're an active builder with loads of builds because you're fairly new to the server as well. And I don't think that I've seen many players build quite as fast as you can in a short amount of time.
I'll give you a Plus One, but please continue building whilst your application is still open.

Reactions: legend1002

legend1002

Reaction score
Thank you. I will do my best to not //copy,//rotate n //paste other then that i will keep being active and improve myself at building.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Legend, you are a great builder who knows how to improve using advice. Your builds impressed me, especially Kazeroth, which was was detailed and looked great, partly due to the way you laid things out. Rex says everything I want to say, such as:
+1

Tamzies

Reaction score
Legend, I have liked all of your builds from the start and you improved since. Your maturity is on a advanced level and can only get better. Your terraforming skills lay at a high standard and I would certainly trust you with the new reponsibilities that will come with the new rank. I wish you good luck and lots of fun, you have a +1 from me.

You listen to the operators and you take their advice and use it to improve your builds, this makes me give my positive vote.

(Random Dutch Jibberish: Veel Geluk en je gaat het zeker maken!)

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
After some thought I've decided your builds are very good, however there is definitely room for improvement. That aside, I think you can easily improve, as you already have done quite a fair bit. You take advice well from what I know of, and are generally a nice person. Which leads me to a +1 c:

Collosal

Reaction score
I'll be going with a +1. There's room to improve, but I think you build well enough to be in this position overall. I see you ingame often and I'd love to see you take the next step!

Status
Not open for further replies.