Advanced Builder Application

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'd also like to say that you are not confident about your builds, before I even voted on your application you said you knew that the application wouldn't pass. That is why I say you applied a little to early you should be confident that your application will pass before you apply. Also I just don't like seeing members applying and not having confidence in their builds. I think you should work a little longer on your builds get a feel for the server some more and then reapply I would be more then happy to give you some tips on building. After looking closer I do see a lot of potential so I'm changing my vote to 0. I still want to see some improvement though before you get my +1.

EDIT:
Lets get this application moving

Inon
SalientGorilla
Prizyms
uhtr5r
Numberplay
AngelWV
Why is my name crossed out? Anywho, I agree with this entirely. There is a lot lacking in your builds, as NogTrog has said you should only apply when you are confident that your builds are adv-builder worthy!

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Why is my name crossed out? Anywho, I agree with this entirely. There is a lot lacking in your builds, as NogTrog has said you should only apply when you are confident that your builds are adv-builder worthy!

I crossed it out as you are on leave till February and to the best of my knowledge you are not required to vote.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I crossed it out as you are on leave till February and to the best of my knowledge you are not required to vote.
Ah well, I had the time now so thought I might pop on for a bit.

Reactions: EggNog