Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
After having so much fun on this server, I think its time for me to go. There are a few reason for this, I'm starting to lose interest and it's causing me to be inactive. Also, school has a tiny affect on it. :p
God, now that I look back, it's been amazing. Too many things going on, and I've been playing for a long time now. I will be back one day, I can assure you of that. For now this is me signing off

-Gameprochampion

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Cya Gameprochampion.. But tbh, I'm getting tired of everyone resigning .-.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Gamepro :C You were one of my first friends on zombie, I remember when I zombified you like 3 times in a row... good times :D. I hope to see you still on the forums and tnt, but I will really miss having you as a zombie operator. Good luck with school and everything. At least you're not leaving C:

Byebye then...
-gamefan__15 :)

smelyalata

Reaction score
aw game :c I'm going to miss playing with you on zombie x)
Come back and visit us though every now and then? <3
I'll need to go on tnt more often now c;

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I remember, always telling people to never leave, and saying I'd stay here forever. :p Turns out I ended up leaving before the rest of us D:
It's been fun. Extremely so. Special thanks @IntensiK for making my stay extra special and FIRST starting me off, when I was a mere noob. Helped me on my road to Trusted, and helped me not get banned :p

Will give some Shoutouts later :D

Reactions: balloon98

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Gj guys, This thread is almost a month old. :smug:

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
: / This is of topic for the thread and though it is sad gamepro left, roughly a month is in fact long enough for us to have at least noticed he was gone. Starting a fight would be disrespectful here. So lets close this thread before it goes south.

Status
Not open for further replies.