Suggestion [Added] ttt_skyislands_v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Name of map: ttt_skyislands_v2 (THE REAL SKYISLANDS, NOT THE PHONY MINECRAFT ONE)

Link to the map: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=205628930&searchtext=sky+islands (Note, map uploader was not original creator of the map and failed to upload any screenshots of the map. I will if requested, otherwise you can check it out first hand.)

Brief description: A map based on minimalism. It features several floating islands, arranged in a downward spiral format. The bottom island and the top island are connected by an elevator, which can be stopped momentarily by the traitors to buy a little time. There is also a segment of stairs a traitor can activate to fall away.

How will this map add enjoyment to the server?: This map is actually very rarely found on newer servers, as it was one of the 'forgotten' maps from Garry's Mod 7. It's actually a great map, which forces traitors to make kills in uncomfortable situations at times with it's flow. There a few main buildings which feature different uses, such as the main house area which can be easily c4-able for some kills, yet forces a good plant. Or the ladder building towards the bottom, which could be utilized as a sniper's nest for either innocents or traitors, as it is somewhat fortified. All in all, it encourages multiple forms of gameplay and wise decision making by the traitors.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Just tested out this map and I'm not too sure what to think about it. It could have some potential since it looks unique and nifty, so I'm going to test it out a few times when the server releases and see what players think.

Reactions: Wink
Status
Not open for further replies.