Suggestion [Added] ttt_camel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Name of map: ttt_camel

Link to the Map: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241353550

Brief Description: Earthquake fallout with two buildings bordering a wide open space between them. One building is really tall with multiple layers that look out over the map and the other is medium sized and more towards the center rather than the corner.

How will this map add enjoyment to the server?: As there are relatively few places to completely hide one's self, even though there are particularly good sniping perches, it will become abundantly clear to the people where or from who a shot was fired if enough are clumped up in the larger building. This provides clear counterplay to the sniping aspect of the map while retaining the identity (am I fucking Morello rn) of it. Basically it's sniping without some of rooftop's inaccessibility to out snipers.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I dunno too much about this one. I'll test it out since I never tried this map before but I'm not too convinced that it'll be an enjoyable map from the looks of it.

Reactions: Wink
Status
Not open for further replies.