Suggestion [Added] ttt_airbus_b3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Name of map: ttt_airbus_b3

Link to the map: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=253297309

Brief description: The setting of this map is set on a futuristic 'airbus' which is both spacious and compact. There are several different areas, such as the VIP suites, the vents, the cockpit, and the bathrooms. It's actually quite large for it's setting. It's based on two floors, connected by a stairwell towards one end of the plan, or the vents, so everything flows nice and pretty.

How will this map add enjoyment to the server?: This map features close range combat opportunities for the traitors, yet it's not an easy win. The airbus is too big to easily c4 an area and get multiple guaranteed kills, so traitors need to rely on picking one of at a time stealthily. To aid them, there are multiple t traps, including one of opens an emergency exit and ejects whoever is near it. It's generally a fun map that is not featured on other servers.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I'll add it. Anyone who RDMs at round start by throwing nades, etc. in this map will face my wrath. And trust me, you don't want to get to that :^).

Status
Not open for further replies.