[Added] Stardust

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Map Size: 128x128x128

.Lvl File: http://www.mediafire.com/?4lin5k9s0vi7dds

A group of aspiring adventurers form an exploration team, setting off on their journey inside their little airship. They fly for months on end before reaching the floating islands that border the edge of the world. But due to their lack of skill, hand-eye coordination and general intelligence they manage to ram into the face of an island, sending the crew tumbling out into the lands below. Consciousness returning they set out in search of their ship and perhaps treasures along the way.

However, some evil stirs in the long forgotten temples they pass under and one of the members begins to eye his comrades with a carnivorous curiostiy. But who?

Screenshots:

Ground goes 4 blocks deep (on average!) before hitting bedrock. This excludes tunnels of course, that are also completely encased in adminium.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Epic, no more words to describe the map, really. Which I truly like about the map is that we probably have never had maps like this before, submitted for the server except a few. However the only thing I think might be complicated is to get up to the floating islands by the waterfalls. x) However, it's an awesome map, my only suggestion is; That I think you should make more paths leading above, over-all this map however despite my suggestion is amazing! Keep up the good work, Nova! :) Awesome!

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
The airship's balloons are a bit square(primordia has spoiled me) but overall, it looks really good!
Primordia spoils everything ;3

That I think you should make more paths leading above
I was thinking about it, but any physical block paths seemed to ruin the mystical feeling of the islands. Plus, I like the fact that the water makes it a pain to get up there c:

Status
Not open for further replies.