[Added] Map Submission | Circus

Dan

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first map submission for zombie, so yeah I'm new to this and I hope you like it.
(and please excuse my bad english -.-)

Name: Circus
Creator: 16pixels
Lvl. File: http://www.mediafire.com/?3405z8bazdi24xs
Dimensions: 128 x 64 x 128
Physics: Off
Notes: There are 5 secrets, and all of them are pretty easy to find. The large circus tent is covered with adminium, and the inside of it is op_aired, there are parkour courses in there. There is also a maze, located under the large circus tent, no op_air. All the glass blocks ontop of the circus tent are op_glass. Oh.. there are 2 ducks in cages, they are made out of door blocks, no one can kill them ^^
Screenshots:

The large Circus tent

The Inside

Under the circus tent

Reactions: minecrafter1414

Dan

Reaction score
The only thing I'm not sure about is the underground, mazes don't really work well, for the rest it's a lovely map.
The mazes are not the main object of the map. Really easy and simple maze, and you can only get there by jump courses. If you want, you can check the map out on Caznowl Freebuild & Map Making, /g 16pixels.4

Nero.. can you edit with a new download link please? I made a little change on the map. Thanks ^^

Summer10

Reaction score
Don't use texture packs when taking screenshots for a map submission, it is better we see how the map as is, so it's more clear. We need to see the actually spawn w/ wom trap... every map needs them and we need to see if it would work. The map seems fairly small and isn't very well filled in.. I do like the carnival roofs though.

Dan

Reaction score
Don't use texture packs when taking screenshots for a map submission, it is better we see how the map as is, so it's more clear. We need to see the actually spawn w/ wom trap... every map needs them and we need to see if it would work. The map seems fairly small and isn't very well filled in.. I do like the carnival roofs though.
Sorry about the texture pack, as I said I'm new to this, and I'm to lazy to turn it off and take screenshots ;O You can check the map out for yourself on Caznowl, /g 16pixels.4
And this map is actually huge, width = 128 depth = 128. More screenshots of the spawn later.

Edit: