[Added in an early 2012 update] /whois Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Hello, I am here to suggest, that inside /whois, we add how many rounds you've survived and played.
This will be helpful for players, to know how much they are improving at surviving.
And when you type /buy 9 to rank up, it sometimes tells you that, you must have advanced this many rounds.
But we have no way of knowing when we reach that point unless we, continuously type /buy 9.
I do not see any way this can be abused.

Sorry in advance if this has been suggested.

Please discuss it :D

Brando212

Reaction score
maybe also add how many rounds you've played since logging in (helpful for knowing how close you are till you get a super cookie :))

ColorWar

Reaction score
yea, that would probably be pretty efficient. A lot of the time players are confused whether or not, they've had 5 rounds, or its their 4th round, due to them logging in halfway through a round. As well as knowing how many rounds you've survived (probably more useful for guests going to crafter).

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Since there are round fulfillment requirements, this would really help when I elaborate on ./buy 9 or ranks. It isn't needed but a good ability to have with ./whois

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Yes, I really don't see why not.
I don't think it will be too difficult.
And it can really help newer players, and even some experienced players, see how they are standing.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
This was already on before the whole server got updated (supercookies getting added and all that stuff). No clue why it's not on it any more.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Yes I would like this I got like 5 cookies the first 3 rounds I played and i couldn't rank up. I didn't know how many rounds I played after 2 rounds since it still wouldn't let me rank up. So I believe this will be good

Reaction score
Since /whois and /whowas are now Guest+, it's a Good Idea.
Also, we could add "Played Rounds" and "Survived Rounds"
Example: "You Played * Rounds and Survived *", Like on the Old Software
Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.