Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Gwerand
  • Creator(s): Olive44
  • Size: 96 x 97
  • Biome: plains
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :

[*]

[*]

[*]
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): all the chests in the map are empty
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Not really
  • Any extra information about your map?: I want it to be in classic mod please.
you can go visit the map in BB with /warp Gwerand in advplots !

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
Just one question: what's up with the stained clay in screenshot one? o.o

I'll be checking this out when my computer is powered on.

Edit: After just roaming around the map, definitely could be fun. Though a little easy to dam off the timers. Probably would recommend moving a timer or two away from the one corner, such as being inside one of the houses. Otherwise, I'd enjoy seeing this map in RoF. (I really like that you didn't make the map have a huge bottom of stone underside like a lot of maps have)

Last edited:

Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
For the stained clay in the cliff I tried to do something like that so it can looks more colorful and natural:

I know it looks kinda derp in the map but I like it so...

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
This map reminds me of that beach resort level from Super Mario Sunshine. I actually really like this theme. I know we already have some beach themed maps (paradise, mizu, etc...) but something about this just seems fun. Hanging out in a resort town, waiting for lava from a nearby volcano to kill us all. Yay! Hope it gets added, I could see this used for either game mode, but Survival does make more sense. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.