Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Fallout
  • Creator(s): Refrigerated_Elements, spaceangel96, jubjubers
  • Size: 111 x 81 x 91
  • Biome: Plains
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Lapis Block, Iron door as no break. Iron blocks and lapis blocks as no drop
  • Any extra information about your map?: If Possible I would not like emeralds to be used because emeralds will somewhat ruin some things in the map. I would like the command blocks to be set to Nausea I for 10 seconds and Weakness I for 10 seconds. There's a dungeon in the map and at the end there's two chests, with what is perhaps OP stuff, Only one can be opened due to how the redstone is set up. There's spawners in the caves, dungeon and buildings. If needed I can explain further. There's likely a couple flaws I was unable to notice due to the vastness of the map.
  • Download link (optional): You can get to the map by typing /warp fall_out in the plots world http://smp.blocktopia.net/schematics/download.php?file=fallout_final.schematic

Last edited:

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Went exploring a bit on the buildbox warp. I really like the look, RoF maps are always pretty good looking, and I've always been a fan of wasteland/apocalyptic sorts of maps. I didn't get to explore the dungeon though, which was a little disappointing. Outside of that, I think the aforementioned "OP" chests need to be toned down a bit, that many resources is just too good. Especially for whoever manages to get there first.

Also, something to note - if ore blocks aren't alrady no drop on maps, iron block needs to be added. I noticed a small pyramid shape while I was exploring, not sure what it's meant to be, but it's made of iron blocks.

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Just to point out, I do think the first two chests are a bit OP, I would recommend changing them (Unless they are in a near impossible spot and usually unlikely to be found)

• Agree
Reactions: spiderkrab

tyukmn

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
Dont put GM armor in a chest, and probably take out either the horse armor or the nether star in the other chest.

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
I'm still not keen on the chests with enchanted books, otherwise it's quite nice. I remember seeing this map when it was in the process of being built. Could be good to dam the map, too. I'd like to see it added, myself. Definitely something that would still be fun to play. +1, you three. (especially the dinghy and helicopters)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.