[Added] [CTF-Submission] Cliff_CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Setup

Hello ladies and gents of TNT, after the new CTF got maps added to TNT i thought i'd give it a try to create one myself, its called Cliff_CTF, and here are some pictures.

Blue side

Red side

Overview

The map needs some fixing, making so you cant destroy/build, fixing the portals, flags, fixing so you spawn in one of the 5 spawn rooms in each side. (they are located inside the cliffs, with paths out here and there)

I know kingsam doesn't like organic/nature~ish maps, but i'd like to play this map for sure!

.Dat: http://www.mediafire.com/?4yntmjj5mb9misd
-Seput

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
I do indeed like having you spawn out onto the battlefield and having to double back to defend your flag.

However, that also means defending your own flag from people using lasers up there is extremely hard.

S

Setup

I do indeed like having you spawn out onto the battlefield and having to double back to defend your flag.

However, that also means defending your own flag from people using lasers up there is extremely hard.
Oh damn, i never thought about lasers up there, i might build some sort of defense against that then, thought that ruins part of it, since i didn't really want metal into the map.

S

Setup

Ah good point, il add some sort of defense into the map tomorrow then.

Status
Not open for further replies.