Accepted [Added] [Classic Competition] The Land of Narnia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/rituals-of-fire-classic-map-making-competition.17267/
  • Name of the map: The Land of Narnia
  • Intended Gamemode: Classic
  • Creator(s): roboboy777
  • Size: 130x120 (borderless) without the extra: 100100
  • Biome: Taiga
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :
    You can see the timers in the pics and warp if you need to see them closer.
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): nope
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Nope, tis classic.
  • Any extra information about your map?: ./warp Narnia
  • Download link (optional): nope.nope

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I'm impressed. This is the type of thing I want to see. Plenty of room, a good theme, and and you can build with the terrain. The castle is a nice touch. I'll take a look at it on BB soon, but based off the screenshots it looks great.

Nice job, Robo. +1

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robo

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
Not entirely sure what to think of it just now. I'd need to look at it up close, first. I'll get back to you tomorrow on what I think for it.

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
I really do like the look of this map, however I see this map being more of a survival map more than a classic map.
The reason why i think this is because it has all the elements for being a survival map rather than being a classic map. When you think about classic maps. You think of them being more basic, decorative and more fun. What I see in this map is that it's more kinda survival based, because it has a very default survival look to it, it has all the resources that players could use. But apart from my opinion I do think this map will be great on RoF. Perhaps it could be a Classic map and a Normal round map!

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
I really do like the look of this map, however I see this map being more of a survival map more than a classic map.
The reason why i think this is because it has all the elements for being a survival map rather than being a classic map. When you think about classic maps. You think of them being more basic, decorative and more fun. What I see in this map is that it's more kinda survival based, because it has a very default survival look to it, it has all the resources that players could use. But apart from my opinion I do think this map will be great on RoF. Perhaps it could be a Classic map and a Normal round map!
I tried to make more surface for classic players to build on. I like the idea of it being used with both gamemodes, that'd be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.