Accepted [Added] [Classic Comp] Blocktopia's Got Talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Blocktopia's Got Talent! (BGT)
  • Intended Gamemode: Classic
  • Creator(s): roboboy777
  • Size: 100x100 Hight: 56
  • Biome: any
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Coal Block
  • Any extra information about your map?: The walls are probably needed for this map, but not extremely necessary. Theres an empty name at the top above the gray circle buzzer light for anyone to put their name as a judge (the two current judges' names are Rage and X__x). Most of the characters also have signs on them where they say things (none in the crowd). And also, yes those are televisions on the top sides of the stage. Spawn is behind the judge's table.
  • Download link (optional): Schematic: https://www.mediafire.com/?5ze5zfpcemcn2rd

Elandrir

The dutch moose
Reaction score
I really like the idea, I will look tomorrow on bb when I am online

UPDATE:

Sorry didnt see it, I was really tired yesterday :p.

But I like this map, I certainly want to see it added, its a very creative idea. Only one thing, the map got very much nether, maybe you can change the benches or something in wood so there is a little bit more blockvariation.

Elan~

Last edited:

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
This is definitely creative. I actually really want this added. Imagine the rollplaying. This is by far my favorite map from you for this competition. There should probably be a bedrock layer above it, since this is an in-doors setting. Aside from that, I love the TVs and all of our heads. I wonder if Dess and Ogar plan on surfing a lava wave for their act? Guess we'll find out.

I wonder if we could use the bot plug-in for this map like we did with prestige and Halloween? It'd definitely be fitting and remove the need for the signs. Only issue with that could be the spam of them talking to anybody who walks by, especially if somebody built a house around them.

Regardless, excellent map, Robo. Good luck +1

Reactions: Robo

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
I really like the idea, I will look tomorrow on bb when I am online

UPDATE:

Sorry didnt see it, I was really tired yesterday :p.

But I like this map, I certainly want to see it added, its a very creative idea. Only one thing, the map got very much nether, maybe you can change the benches or something in wood so there is a little bit more blockvariation.

Elan~
Ah, I had the idea of putting red under the seats, but I guess its a bit too late.

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
Am I the only one whose OCD is being poked because the only letter in the name 'BLOCKTOPIA' that isn't capitalized is the L? o__e

Status
Not open for further replies.