[Added] A Rounds Survived Streak List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdish

L♥VE
Reaction score
My idea is that after a round where the humans have survived, a win streak of 3 or higher for players will be shown under the runner list in the final scoreboard. The following format of the scoreboard is given. (Well Something like this I do believe.)

Congratulations To the following 3 survivors

Humans:
player1, player2, player3, ect.

Runners:
player2 (39)

Round Survived Streak:
player1 (3x), player2 (5x)

Now, I do not know how the coding will work and how it will check win streaks and how it will ignore times when the player is chosen as first zombie. Also, I know that to most of you, this isn't really needed in game, but I thought it would be a fun add on to the server. If you like the idea, I appreciate it a lot and feel free to add new ideas for others to talk about. If you are in opposition of this idea, please leave a comment why so I can fully understand the negative sides and/or effects of this idea. Thanks.

~Widdish~

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I was thinking of this earlier when I got a x4 killstreak, Just after Erik came on for our Grylling session :3.. Anyway, +1 !

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Assuming it would be easy to code, I think it's a great idea. The only suggestion I would have is to make it so only that person can see it(ie, You've survived 3 rounds in a row!), just because I think the end of round can get rather cluttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.