Add a /redeem command in place of eating a large amount of scookies.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Wow, you actually created a suggestion thread for it.

We have discussed this in a staff meeting before, although I don't remember what they decided on. I agree, though, that this will probably be necessary once it becomes normal for people to have thousands of super cookies.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I iron-man... sometimes (and will stop iron-manning when I get to grandmaster+...)
Not exactly a happy thing to iron-man right before a classic round....
Only alternative that would make this unnecessary would be allowing people to eat Scookies in classic maps and/or allowing people to toggle their lobby hunger...
Must get Hylian ranks...

• Dislike
Reactions: MetalGearSolis

Cloudy

Reaction score
I iron-man... sometimes (and will stop iron-manning when I get to grandmaster+...)
Not exactly a happy thing to iron-man right before a classic round....
Only alternative that would make this unnecessary would be allowing people to eat Scookies in classic maps and/or allowing people to toggle their lobby hunger...
Must get Hylian ranks...
And how are you supposed to eat scookies in classic maps if the classic rounds and premium rounds have different inventories.

tyukmn

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
After dying about 8 or 9 times and eating 100-120 scookies to rebuy my inv afterward... It's becoming a pain to run around in the prestige area for 20 minutes straight, (Not including all the other times I've wanted 5k or 20k to buy some stuff real quick). I understand I can use ironman, but that still takes like 15 minutes or so to patiently eat scookies constantly. Usually I die after the 25 minute mark and cannot ironman, or just want to buy something quick mid-round, so I head off to the prestige area to run laps. Could a command or something similar be added anytime sooner then, in-the-future... Any consideration would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Cloudy