ACTA

Summer10

Reaction score
...exactly HOW many rights granted by the US constitution are broken here? I really don't think the US, at least, would be allowed to sign this.
I hope not.
It definitely breaks civil rights. This is just completely messed up, the 'creative' industry will definitely take a hit as many people who are famous singers now sang copyrighted songs on youtube so there will be much less musicians in the world if this does go through.The *only* bright side I can think of is that there will be a couple jobs in which they check the internet, I do have to wonder if this will affect the internet speeds...

Amorix

Reaction score
It definitely breaks civil rights. This is just completely messed up, the 'creative' industry will definitely take a hit as many people who are famous singers now sang copyrighted songs on youtube so there will be much less musicians in the world if this does go through.The *only* bright side I can think of is that there will be a couple jobs in which they check the internet, I do have to wonder if this will affect the internet speeds...
Well, if the service provider has to halt every download, EVERY download, then probably.

MilesPrower14

Reaction score
For some reason, Congress might be trying to get rid of our internet, and its all thanks to hollywood

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Were soon to expect the total destruction of the world wide web, and the loss of privacy on the internet, if this was to pass, and it might, because all this SOPA/PIPA discussion has hidden it's deadliest weapon, the ACTA, which in my opinion is far worse than SOPA/PIPA. We'll see how many people will end up in jail for doing something they did before, when there was no punishments and copyright enforcing, like singing a pop song and then uploading it to YouTube. That's how the Internet works, and it can't be taken away from us. If it passes, trust me, The internet will never be the same...

Stop ACTA.

Please.

kraby1

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
I think I should
1. Create a time machine.
2. Expose ACTA at the same time SOPA was exposed.

This'll put a nail in their coffins.

JtTorso

Reaction score
Who honestly runs the congress around our world?
Baboons?
Seriously, I can't believe that this many bills come up where the makers have no clue whatsoever how it will affect things.
This is UNREAL
IDIOTS
That's all I have to say.....
Really Matt? Baboons? They are respectable beings and should not be degraded no matter how much they've done, I'm sure if those baboons herd that insult they'd be extremely hurt by that comparison, you shouldn't go around comparing things to congress, next thing you know we'll be throwing out all of our civil rights because of that kind of talk :p