Donor
Reaction score
Account Name (including alternate accounts): Swift_Siren, JamieByrne

Timezone: GMT

Staff References: Robo, SirComputer

Previous staff experience:
Previously Staffed on a Classic Creative Server: Scottish Kilt Map Build

What do you think the role entails?
As a Moderator, it is important that you are there for the playerbase and dedicated to making the server a more exciting place to be for all. It is also necessary that you are a friendly, reliable and polite to everyone, while continuing to enforce the rules fairly. Moderators should also be expected to be knowledgeable about the workings of the server, in order for them to explain to players, answer questions and teach players how to use commands successfully. This should also be shown when reviewing a build, where the Moderator should be willing to help people to improve their builds by giving advice and tips towards gaining the higher ranks.
It is also a Moderator's job to ensure that the server is always a welcoming place, by resolving issues that players may be having. These can range from settling disputes between players, fixing grief or dealing with angry or upset players and, most importantly, ensuring that the chat doesn't become innapropriate.

What sets you apart from other applicants?
During my time in the community, I believe that I have become an extremely dedicated member of the community due to the large amount of time that I spend on the server, as shown with my ontimes from both BuildBox and Create. I believe that this dedication would allow me to help those players online during my timezone more than I currently can. I also believe, during the time that I have been on this server, that I have become more positive to situations and friendlier towards players that I may not have talked to previously. I have also had previous experience as a staff member, albeit on Classic, so I have some experience with dealing with players and helping them. I would also say that, the longer I've been on the server, I have continued to develop a positive attitude to most, if not all situations that I come across.

Additional/final notes:
I would like to say Thank You to Robo and SirComputer for giving me an opportunity to make this application, having more confidence in me than I would myself and helping me to improve myself over the time I've played on the server, as I would also like to help others if chosen to join the staff team.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
I've seen you develop and mature over the past months, and I think you're ready. You're very helpful, working with Novices to get them Builder, which to put the time and effort into doing is very good, and thanks for helping them. I think you'll make a good addition to the staffing team, so that's why you have my ref and a +1. (Dammit Tapatalk, y u no let me format)

• Thank You
Reactions: BanSwift

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I've seen you develop and mature over the past months, and I think you're ready. You're very helpful, working with Novices to get them Builder, which to put the time and effort into doing is very good, and thanks for helping them. I think you'll make a good addition to the staffing team, so that's why you have my ref and a +1. (Dammit Tapatalk, y u no let me format)
Thanks for believing in me, helping and giving me advice of ways to improve. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: SirComputer
Status
Not open for further replies.