Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Name of the map:
Estranged

Creator(s):
AngelWV

Size:
From the middle, 46 blocks from the very middle, I've placed a Yellow wool block in the middle.

Round length:
30 Minutes

Locations and suggested timing for timers:
Timers should release lava every 3 minutes.

Screenshots:

Timers:

Extra information:
Contents of chest -
  • CAKE
  • IRON_PICKAXE
  • WOODEN_PICKAXE x2
  • WOODEN_AXE
  • WOODEN_SWORD x2
There is limited food on the map, not easily achievable unless you know where to look *Cough* Melon trees *Cough*.
Map is a mushroom biome so monsters wont spawn. Can the map be set to permanent night aswell?

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
It's an interesting map; I wouldn't mind trying it out in-game. I'm not really sure about the excess food (and how it seems to be simplistic to earn), and the emeralds probably won't stay, but I like the design otherwise. It's nice to have no mobs as well.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It's an interesting map; I wouldn't mind trying it out in-game. I'm not really sure about the excess food (and how it seems to be simplistic to earn), and the emeralds probably won't stay, but I like the design otherwise. It's nice to have no mobs as well.
If you guys feel that there is too much food, I'll go around fixing the chests and such.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of maps with chests, it just seems out of place to give players free items in chests, especially items like enchanted armor. From the map submission format: "Your map is required to have enough building/survival materials for 20 players. Please do not distribute these items in chests."

Otherwise, I like how the map looks.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of maps with chests, it just seems out of place to give players free items in chests, especially items like enchanted armor. From the map submission format: "Your map is required to have enough building/survival materials for 20 players. Please do not distribute these items in chests."

Otherwise, I like how the map looks.
The Leather was enchanted at low levels, however I will take your criticism on-board and modify my map.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Thread Updated:
Removed Enchanted Armour
Removed all but 1 chest that supplies cake
Removed all the fish inside a chest and replaced with a couple wooden tools
Removed Golden Apple
Added some wheat farms