[Accepted] Contest Map Submission: CTF-Enigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
I didn't think I'd have it finished in time - I was pretty surprised.
Screenshots are here.
Thanks to Razinao for the map name suggestion.

It's a mostly symmetrical CTF map, with combat centred in one large, domed area. The flag rooms are normally hidden, but open a few seconds after command blocks are triggered. To make defending the flags a little easier, there's one block positioned in a decent enough place for a shotgun to be placed upon it.

The entire map is blbob'ed and backed by adminium, and there are 10 spawns for each team to choose from. These spawns end up teleporting the player to one of the half-step and wood platforms shown in the screenshot album.

CTF-Enigma is themed in the style of an ancient desert ruin. After the passage of time however, it's started to crumple inwards, resulting in some caveins. The area above ground is comparatively safe for people who prefer TNT-based combat, but is more of a sideshow. The real action is below the surface.

The map's available for judging in the TNT Wars server, /l 0x3c0.

Reactions: Marnixxie

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Tiger - I'll be surprised if it does win (I've seen one of the other entries!) but the thought's appreciated :)
I'm not sure how I could easily correct that balloon. The flag rooms are so close to one another that their ability to hide is the main thing which stops incredibly high flag captures.

Status
Not open for further replies.