[Accepted] Chris's SMP Operator application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Here we go!...

I added in some catergories that I thought could be neccesary (previous offences, irc, ts).

Ingame username: chris360kss
Rank requested: Operator
Time-zone: GMT +10 (Australia, non daylight saving time)
IRC?: Yes
TS?: Yes (and I have a Microphone too)

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff): Defiant_Blob

Previous Offences
Everytime I think about this I feel like a terrible person ;_: .I was banned on previous SMP because I put my trust in the wrong person and was not showing my smart side (if you want elaboration on the matter just ask me). Other than this not much else apart from getting a warning on the 1.7.3 server for swearing once when killed for no reason and I got one in Primordia (from Mac27) for trying to fix someone elses floating tree by chopping the remaing wood down but I missed a log or two and therefore I got the blame for this.

Previous Experience: Ex: AoD trusted. I resigned due to being busy with school work at that time and losing interest due to no one being online at my times. This shouldn't happen again bacause I am giving my full atention to SMP and the busiest part of this semester has passed.

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself. I am a 13 year old boy who lives in Australia who like to go mountaing biking and play Basketball with his freinds and play minecraft in my spare time. I also enjoy reading a good book too. At school my favourite subject is probably japanese, sport or I.T.D. (Industrial Technology and design). I also play trumpet and play for the school band.

What achievements are you most proud of? gaining the rank of trusted on AoD and Nobility on Primordia.

What do you think your position entails? I think my Position entails being active on the server and on the forums. It also entales answering questions, handleing greif and with rule brekers and making blocktopia SMP a fun and safe place to play.

Given the likelihood that, there is 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you? You should pick me over other candidates because I am active in time zones that other staff are not and players sometimes need help then, so If I am chosen there will be a staff member online to help at those times.

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do.
•tour world famous mountain bike parks

•go to japan

• read a good book

•donate to a good cause

•Play Minecraft?

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate?: 45 minutes? Probably more because I started it last night but I got tired and was writing jibberish so I scrapped most of it and finished it today...[/b][/b]

Edit: Fixing The dang formatting...

Edit2: Fix'd

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
Why is it that when I made a post on the old SMP server not to put +1's everyone seemed to be incapable of not putting a +1, but now no one wants to put a +1? Grumble grumble....

Anyways, I'd love to see you as an operator. I think you've got some real potential. You might need a bit of help here or there, but don't we all. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.