Not open for further replies.

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Donor
Reaction score
In-game Username: Iguana

Staff References (not required): Ogarci

Prior Blocktopia/EscRestart Staffing Experience: N/A

How would you describe the responsibilities and obligations of a moderator: Deal with intra-clan drama, grief reports, and general peacekeeping on the server. Also being a positive role model to the server is a given.

Assume there are more applicants, for what reason would we choose you over them: I am very hard working for things I am interested in.

How would you deal with a situation you have no experience with: Ask a higher ranked staff member on how to deal with it.

How would you deal with another staff member abusing their powers: Report them to the higher ranked staff members.

What do you consider your greatest weakness: I cuss a lot and have a big ego. I also have a flip-flop personality where I go from extreme egotistical beliefs to very quiet mouse person.

Anything else you would like tell us about yourself: I live in Canada and enjoy playing Path of Exile. On the weekends I spend my time either partying and getting laid or sitting on my computer with my knees hugged up against my chest playing video games and rotting in my chair.

I don't really think a long application is needed, most of the questions only really have 1 answer and are fairly straight forward, so apologies in advanced if you believe this is quite short.

Last edited:

JtTorso

Reaction score
While we felt your application may not have been the strongest, we felt that your past experience with other servers has made you qualified to say the least. Your application has been accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.