Abalkir's Mayor App

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitasu987

Reaction score
In-game username: AbalkirAge: 15
Staff references(Con+):Time spent on the server:Other server ranks (present and past): NoneTeamSpeak: Y/N: No

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: Mayors lead their townspeople and deal with every problem a town faces. We're responsible for keeping stock of food, weapons, resources, and as well as defending the townsfolk from invaders
Tell us about your experience as an Operator: (@Marnixxie said you don't need the requirements) I've never been an op, but I know a lot of them :D
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm 15, from Illinois. I really love to play on the computer and I LOVE roleplaying. I don't get on too much during the weekdays due to school and other stuff, but I feel like I'd be a great addition to the Mayor Team!

• Haha
Reactions: Notme and Vatowski

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Sorry, but you don't understand the mayor rank seeing from your response! If you ever want to go for this rank, I would suggesting you to keep a close eye on the towns and town application threads, and mainly what a mayor will be doing in-game.

Till then you should just calmly work your way up, and possibly make it all come true!
Best of wishes and lots of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.