A warning about LWC

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Just a warning to the community about the LWC, If you payed 2,500 for a chest lock.. Please don't remove the lock as I've lost 5,000 shillings due to only being refunded 50 shillings for a 2,500 Chest lock. I'm not sure if it is a glitch or not but here is a quote:

Nobility (Free and Family): 50S each for 4 chests, 2500S each for the next 4
When you protect a chest (/cprivate, /cpassword), it will take away the money. When you unprotect it (/cremove)it will refund the money (!)
As you can see here @GmK said It would refund all your money, but alas, It has not; Infact All my chest locks cost 2,500 shillings each, Including the 4 50S ones, It seems to me as it registers as the chest as the first 4 when you remove the lock but then registers it as the next set if you pay again, Thus making it charge 2,500 instead of 50.

I'm only making this warning due to the LoP Policy that you don't get refunded for any glitches, bugs etc.

Thanks.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
angelwv said:
I'm only making this warning due to the new LoP Policy that you don't get refunded for any glitches, bugs etc.
New? This had always been A policy from the start of smp severs as a whole. Just saying.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Yeah I did not mean to sounds harsh or mean. Just saying as much as it sucks that's how it goes :/.
The chest thing is new but I meant refunds on glitch things as a whole.
Though best of luck with this angel sorry ti hear your money was taken

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Indeed, this issue usually only happens if you do not unregister a protection properly.

I am actually not happy at all how the thread was titled, seeing how this is sth. that only affects one person...

Please do not speak out official sounding warnings without checking back first.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Indeed, this issue usually only happens if you do not unregister a protection properly.

I am actually not happy at all how the thread was titled, seeing how this is sth. that only affects one person...

Please do not speak out official sounding warnings without checking back first.
I thought it was an all-round glitch at the time.. Sorry..

GmK

Reaction score
I will certainly look into why it might have happened when I am back, any report of sth. is important and valued, I just think one shouldnt set out to warn 'the community' immediately.

Now, the recall issue is a different story xD

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I will certainly look into why it might have happened when I am back, any report of sth. is important and valued, I just think one shouldnt set out to warn 'the community' immediately.

Now, the recall issue is a different story xD
Everyone was confused on why you said it was fixed and they still died even after resetting, lol, But thanks anyway.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
According to the heroes dev patch notes it was fixed, I usually rely on them being correct. As it turns out, they hadnt fixed it ;)
Ok, I did make 2 Bug reports on 2 different matters if you didn't know yet, Just thought I'd point it out Incase - Has a better and clearer explenation of the LWC bug.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Ok, I did make 2 Bug reports on 2 different matters if you didn't know yet, Just thought I'd point it out Incase - Has a better and clearer explenation of the LWC bug.
The PvP logger was not a glitch, It works as meant to, tested it with a few other users, it only kills them if they took damage before logging off

The Lwc bug, I could not reproduce and others could not as well, I still believe this is a bug/glitch that was a two off issue.

/Gmk's Job

GmK

Reaction score
The PvP logger was not a glitch, It works as meant to, tested it with a few other users, it only kills them if they took damage before logging off

The Lwc bug, I could not reproduce and others could not as well, I still believe this is a bug/glitch that was a two off issue.

/Gmk's Job
Yes, that's the eventual result, I knew that in advance, but it doesnt hurt to look and dabble around a bit and seem all glitchy-glitchy-fixy-fixy ;)