A new start - TBDWFE1

T

TBDWFE1

Hello,
I am TBDWFE1. Some people know me, some don't. I have been playing Blocktopia for a long time, but I feel other players only remember me for who I was when I first joined. When I first joined, I was a noob. I was a fool. I then went inactive for a while, then came back. So here I am, but I am no longer a noob or a fool. It's just so hard to apply for things and 'fit in' with the crowd because of my past reputation.
What I am basically getting at here, is that I would be really grateful if players could forget the 'noob' TBDWFE1, and think of me as a new player. I am now mature, helpful and try to get along with all. Please, just forget about my horrific past. No, I was never banned, but I was just an annoying person, and it effecting my gameplay and peoples attitudes towards me now, even if i have changed. I know I can't say everyone like me, because that's impossible. I would just like to ask everyone for a fresh start.
So here it is:
Hi, I'm TBDWFE1. Glad to meet you. :) I tend to play LoP a lot, and like a bit of zombies/lava/tnt every now and then. I really like Blocktopia, it is different from other servers. Please accept my new start. Thanks.
-TBDWFE1

Airkid

Reaction score
Welcome back TBD! I remember when you were one of those noobs :p I was the opposite of you when I joined though :p I was never annoying (I think) but I got banned on Lava twice and once on the classic build server. Anyways, nice to have you back.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Everyone starts as a noob. And people will always remember the nooby days.
Look at most of the people, they started as noob to, and now they fit in to!
It just takes some time to fit in.
And after some months, You will look back at those noob moments and laugh at it.
Forgetting is not always the best option!

Welcome back TBD, You might slightly remember me.

T

TBDWFE1

Wow, it is reasuring knowing many players started as a noob. Thanks for welcoming me back, all replies so far have been great. Thanks. :)

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
I too started as an obnoxious little kid, I got muted atleast 27 times a day on the old classic build servers until @boredchicka helped me and made me more mature. And now I am here, From the biggest clown to small Operator. Everything is possible mate, Just keep your thoughts positive about it.

paceboys

Reaction score
Welcome, i remember seeing you on zombie every once in a while. As an addition to the 'Used to be a noob' stories, i was a HUGE noob. Like, seriously, i remember playing Zombie and glitching up to an illegal wall. Right infront of @Walker1212 's face. When he was still op.
remember that Walker xD?