A lil' something I have been working on for a couple of hours (for RoF) + some other builds

MTX1996

Reaction score
Yesh, I be back! :)

Just wanted to show off a quick pic of a new map that I have been working on for quite some time now (and when I say that, I mean only a couple of hours.)

I was able to make this in about 6 hours + a little bit of help from MCEdit, as well as WorldEdit.

I present to you...

~~~<<Obsidian Nightmare>>~~~

Also, some other stuff that I have built in Minecraft is included in the spoiler below.

A small house deserted out in the middle of an ocean (so in other words, my paradise!)

Not far from here, my friend rball99 owns an airship that he helped me build.

Inside the airship...

This here, is rball's mansion. I came up with the idea after finishing Tomb Raider II, and rball99 helped me once again.

The main hall, located right through the front gates.

To the left of the main hall (doors not shown in the above picture) is the dining room-er, hall.

To the right of the main hall is the swimming pool (neither of us know how to swim, so implementing this was completely and utterly pointless! Still, it looks nice...)

Ahead of the swimming pool room is the dance room, complete with a crappily made stereo system.

The kitchen. The butler should have been cooking up dinner, but it seems that the lil' stinker has ran off again...

Located to the door on the right on the second floor of the main hall leads to the library, giving a nice overview of the dining hall below (look back at the dining hall photo above to view it.)

To the left is rball's bedroom (yes, king sized bed for a single person... well, as far as I know, it's just for him. I don't know who he invites over when i'm not there, and I would rather not know either.)

The set of doors to the left of the HD T.V. is the bathroom & supplies closet.

The attic. Yeah, we never bother to go up there often, so we thought that light weren't necessary (well, it was actually because I was too stupid to implement working lights. Last time I did it, I almost set fire to the entire mansion.)

Outside the kitchen doorleads into the backyard, where a huge water fountain can be found in the courtyard.

Located to the right is the PvP arena.

Straight ahead is the parkour arena itself. Challenging but simplistic? Yes. There's also a checkpoint halfway through, just in case you mess up.

Located to the left is a somewhat huge hedgemaze. Also makes another perfect PvP arena!

The basement. Not much to say here... right??

There are plenty of secrets inside rball99's Mansion to find , in...
~~~Ryan's Mansion, built by MTX1996 and rball99~~~

If enough people like this, i'll be sure to give out a download link for all of yas!

I'll continue to update this thread as I build more things, most of it being stuff related to Blocktopia's Rituals of Fire. Stay tuned, as there's more to come! :)

Also, I learned how to sew.

I don't steal, I don't hurt people, and I definitely DON'T do drugs.
THIS IS MY THING, DANGIT!

...please don't judge me.