A /highfive command

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Suggestion: Only usable 3 times in a round. To prevent the spamming.
35 users all spamming that 3 times a round, Still severe. You have to look at it in Long term perspective, Sure people may spam it at start, But after a week or so It'll die down and It'll become just a regular command.

Summer10

Reaction score
35 users all spamming that 3 times a round, Still severe. You have to look at it in Long term perspective, Sure people may spam it at start, But after a week or so It'll die down and It'll become just a regular command.
I doubt all 35 players would spam it at once, I think it would be nice but it really isnt needed

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I doubt all 35 players would spam it at once, I think it would be nice but it really isnt needed
Well obviously not, But you have to admit as soon as It's added everyone is going to be testing it out.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
It's a nice suggestion, but honestly, is it that hard to type out three words?
It's only 4 characters extra from the current one, too!

/me highfives *playername*
/highfive *playername*
M, E, spacebar, S.

Has it got to the point where people are so lazy they're trying to conserve 4 extra characters of typing? :D

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It's only 4 characters extra from the current one, too!

/me highfives *playername*
/highfive *playername*
M, E, spacebar, S.

Has it got to the point where people are so lazy they're trying to conserve 4 extra characters of typing? :D
Ikr, im not lazy wit typin at all am i? r u?

IamGreg07

Reaction score
It'd be no different to /lick on lava, and that isn't spammed...

If it's ever gonna be spammed, it'll just be at the start of adding it, then people will get bored with it. :3

Reactions: Friendy

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
I only added lick because I often typed it instead of /kick and thought it might be humorous if it actually did something.

I'd only add highfive in if it did something cooler, like the other person had to /highfive you back or you'd be punished. There's not really a place for it in Zombie. So for now, you'll have to live without it.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Yes, why do we need a command, which won't improve gameplay what so ever. @KingSam is right, are we too lazy to even add a few extra characters to our sentance?

I don't think we should be focusing on commands which won't improve the server at all. I believe instead we should be focusing on things that need more attention. Such as increasing the replay value even more.

-Gameprochampion

L

Later_Gator

Yes, why do we need a command, which won't improve gameplay what so ever. @KingSam is right, are we too lazy to even add a few extra characters to our sentance?

I don't think we should be focusing on commands which won't improve the server at all. I believe instead we should be focusing on things that need more attention. Such as increasing the replay value even more.
This.