A blocktopia story - The Organ Trail (A story based off the game with the same name)

ParasiteX408

Reaction score
WARNING!

The following story contains spoiler alerts if you haven't played the game: Organ Trail, which is the original Oregon Trail Game for the Apple II, but with zombies. This story will contain blood and gore, and if you do not like it, leave the thread and read another story.

This story has been rated: 14 and up. (That's what some books say at the info page, but if you are mature enough below 14, feel free to read this story.)

P.S.: This version of Organ Trail is based off the Director's Cut.

Chapter 1
-----------------------------------------

It was dark, and everything was trashed about, the building walls were partially covered in blood in some hallways, and some on the floor, but the story doesn't start here, it starts in D.C...

(Note, this story contains blocktopia members, so don't get to greedy, im still thinking of names... plus... this story is in third person)

X408 saw it coming, but he never know a zombie apocalypse was coming to the country, but he needed to retaliate. X408 was standing behind a brick wall, with a zombie coming near him, when it barley came close, the survivor took his rifle and fired at the zombie, one shot is what it needed, and the zombie had fallen to the ground, dead. Two zombies came in, he shot them too, not a single bullet missed. But when seven zombies came in, he fired his shot, one zombie fell, and when he wanted to fire another, a clicking sound was what he got, he was out of ammo, he was almost screwed, since another man came from the darkness, and kill the other six. The man was old, looking like he was in his early 60's, he had white hair, and wore a gas mask, but he didn't have it on, just hanging on his neck, he had one pistol on his hand, and a bible on another, he wears a black shirt, and dark green pants, and he was partially covered in blood. "Well, I think I just saved your bacon! I reckon we should stick together as a team, my name is Clements, I used to be a priest, not much nowadays... What's your name partner?" Is what the old man said, and by that time, the young survivor said: "My name is Par, but everyone calls me X408 because it's part of a username I use on this game I used to play before all of this started..." Those we're the only words X408 said. "Pleasure's all mine Par, even with the two of us we won't survive, everyone I used to trust died a while back, any names that we can count on in a pinch?" Clements said. "I do, but I don't know who's alive and not, I used to be friends with a lot of people, but I think their dead now, but if they are, I can tell their names" X408 said. "You can save their names for later, I found a station wagon a while back, I know they aren't reliable, but you can tell how roomy they are!" Clements has finally said. "Sounds like a plan, lets go." As they stopped their conversation, they left the house to find the station wagon.

END OF CH.1

So, whaddya think?