[30 June] Willchill's 2nd Trusted Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Willchill
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: The only ones I can remember are xWillchillx and SmellyBellyTelly.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +10 (AEST)
  • Your age: 12.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 1 year on the 20th of June.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I’ve staffed as a Trusted on Zombie Survival and as an Operator on our Adventure Server.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will be a very active and mature member of our community. I will help keep the server enjoyable, and if possible more than enjoyable. I will help anyone who needs it and be a role model for newer players everyone.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will immediately contact a HC (if none are available, I will contact a Controller) and take a screenshot/record/keep logs of the event.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I think I have the staffing experience that some other applicants do not. Specifically being my time as a trusted on this server, because I now know where I went wrong, and I can improve off of that. Also, my bedtimes are now stretching into the times when the server is most often unstaffed, I could staff these times to prevent any rulebreakers taking advantage of the lack of staff.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I stand for fun, freedom of speech, and reason. I never like to see people being treated negatively/unfairly, even if this person is being uncooperative, I will treat them with the same helpful and friendly attitude that I treat everyone with. I will actively staff the server. In my mind, staffing the server is about keeping the game fair, fun, and making sure people stay friendly.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Theodorre, Lily97, Nottycat, Chillingworth, Barricxide and RaneofPane.
  • Signed: Willchill
P.S: I wasn't sure if I needed 5 or 7 references, so I did 5, sorry if I got it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.