[21 June]James81818's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: James81818
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts:Imjonnyboy, but I only use it on premium minecraft.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -1 (Northern Ireland)
  • Your age: 14
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 6/11/2011 was when i first joined. I was away for about a month of this time though.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I was a trusted then op on zombie survival a few months ago before resigning.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will try my best to keep the server a fun and happy place by watchng out for any rulebreakers and using the appropriate actions necessary. I will try my best to help any player with a problem, and do all I can to make sure the rules are being followed and every player is having fun.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would send them a pm first and mention that having extra powers does not mean they act up like this. If they continued to abuse I would take a screenshot and send it to a controllor or head controllor depending on who was online at the time.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Well I absoulutly love the blocktopia zombie survival server and have dedicated a lot of time to the server. I am more than happy to help in any way possible and would have no problems with leaving my hiding place or stopping to answer a question if it helped another player. I also wait in spawn at the start of the round and watch out for wommers. I have been an op on zombie survival before, so I also have quite a bit of experience with warning and kicking and I also have good idea of when to kick and when to warn because of this. I having been watching the trusteds and ops on the server as well, and seeing how they deal with different situations. I now feel I know how to handle most if not all situations on the server.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent what a trusted should be. A caring ,helpful, active and mature player who is willing to do all they can to help the zombie survival server. I will actively watch for rulebreakers and deal with them in whateverD way necessary. I will also watch the chat and answer any questions that do pop up to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong about something, or do make a mistake, I will admit it and learn from it.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Dumbshooter, Kraby1, NottyCat, Dessern5 and Jackamel. Thank you all so much, I really appreciate your references!
  • Signed: James81818

Edit: Sorry i meant to write James81818s Trusted App, as the title and it won't let me change it now. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.