2 Command Suggestions

Eeveon

Reaction score
Just two suggestions involving commands. They're more of a "why not" thing.

First one being a /about (or /b) command. There have been more times than I thought that this command would have been helpful. It could help in finding who spammed blocks or built something... suggestive. I have no idea if the software allows this or whatever. But, yea.

The second one is simply when someone types /whois, it will tell them to use /who instead. I don't think I really need to explain this one.

And that's it.

• Old
Reactions: DarthLego5679

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I actually asked KS about /b shortly after we had a player building inappropriate things. This was his response:

KingSam said:
Not possible, the server doesn't support storage of who built what, would be hella amount of work for something that isn't going to be used that often.

Hope that's cleared it up for you, ~KingSam
Doesn't look possible, have to ask Dest if changes like this could be made, as this was in early Feb. when I asked.

• Informative
Reactions: Eeveon

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I think I WOULD use it if we had it, but I'm not particularly desperate for it. Normally the block spammers continue doing it, so they're easy to spot.

The thing I was most interested in, was knowing who built illegal cannons, which we now have in /delcannon so that's all good.

I can see the benefit in either making /whois a dummy command like /blue. OR making it an alias for /who. Not fussed either way.