Puggins

Reaction score
I remember when we used to have little chats about random stuff. But have the puggiest time of your life.

When your gone :c Bye Fiestaguy :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Man! this sucks!! Gonna miss u in survivor... ;-;
...//looks at watch
Eh, I've returned... kinda. Though I'm not participating in Survivor, Wonderful minds, moderation, mafia, or any of the servers atm.

Just dropping in to participate in RotE, that's all.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Oh for the love of god >.>

Yes, I left. Yes, I was leaving. Yes, I have come back early. No, I did not intend to come back after one month. No, I did not expect the lazy shits over at the IT department to get off their asses and grant us wireless internet allowing my return. No I did not create this thread to create drama. No, I did not choose to bump this thread up myself to show "ONFGDVNJFVNIR I'M B4CK GAIZZ!!!". No I did not create a new thread for above. No I am still not 100% active. Yes I am really just participating in 2 threads on this whole forum.

No, I did not create this thread for attention-whoring. No, I did not choose to create ruckus by throwing my return all around. No, I did not intend to 'break' this 'rule' of 'Leaving thread == LEAVING.'

Hope that solves your confusion >.>

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
Oh for the love of god >.>

Yes, I left. Yes, I was leaving. Yes, I have come back early. No, I did not intend to come back after one month. No, I did not expect the lazy shits over at the IT department to get off their asses and grant us wireless internet allowing my return. No I did not create this thread to create drama. No, I did not choose to bump this thread up myself to show "ONFGDVNJFVNIR I'M B4CK GAIZZ!!!". No I did not create a new thread for above. No I am still not 100% active. Yes I am really just participating in 2 threads on this whole forum.

No, I did not create this thread for attention-whoring. No, I did not choose to create ruckus by throwing my return all around. No, I did not intend to 'break' this 'rule' of 'Leaving thread == LEAVING.'

Hope that solves your confusion >.>
As Reggie Fils-Aime once said, "Not my problem." -2014

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
As Reggie Fils-Aime once said, "Not my problem." -2014
Why is it necessary to make a huge deal about him coming back for a thread or two? It doesn't negatively impact your life. Hell, I've done that before. Sometimes we leave for things that are out of our control. Just deal with it and move on. No need to be rude to fiesta about it.

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
Why is it necessary to make a huge deal about him coming back for a thread or two? It doesn't negatively impact your life. Hell, I've done that before. Sometimes we leave for things that are out of our control. Just deal with it and move on. No need to be rude to fiesta about it.
Last I checked, I just posted a link to a topic and a simple quote. Doesn't really seem like I'm the one making a huge deal out of it.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ltin

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
Last I checked, I just posted a link to a topic and a simple quote. Doesn't really seem like I'm the one making a huge deal out of it.
It wasn't really necessary to link that other thread. He probably knows. And it's not just you, but I find it annoying that people can't leave it be that he's here. It doesn't involve them, so they shouldn't make an issue out of it or being rude about it.