12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
im 90% sure i quoted that but whatever forums suck they get the blame
shooting suspicious claims proves gunners and is essentially many lynches in a day!

alisha confirmed theres only 3 mafia so all we need to do is stay at like 8 people by the end of the day in worst case scenario which means 2 shots + 1 lynch/3 shots + 0 lynch which is decent enough?

Reactions: Boooo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
shooting suspicious claims proves gunners and is essentially many lynches in a day!
alisha confirmed theres only 3 mafia so all we need to do is stay at like 8 people by the end of the day in worst case scenario which means 2 shots + 1 lynch/3 shots + 0 lynch which is decent enough?
actually this assumes all the shots hit which is unlikely so idk
also shooting can murder the shooter so maybe it is bad

hipmeow

Reaction score
then theyd need a gun to shoot
unless i missed something that said all the mafia have guns themselves
but like they have a pretty good excuse to just say they dont want to shoot anyone. like if ur a gunner ur going to be hesitant to shoot because you are more likely to hit a town right now and after the first shot you can just say u are too afraid of dying so like claiming gunner seems like the best move for them

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but like they have a pretty good excuse to just say they dont want to shoot anyone. like if ur a gunner ur going to be hesitant to shoot because you are more likely to hit a town right now and after the first shot you can just say u are too afraid of dying so like claiming gunner seems like the best move for them
uh valid i guess

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i would not take this game seriously and say 'me', but you'd probably shoot me and i don't wanna die yet
you vowed to not take this game seriously so you have to tell him to shoot you

I will be busy many days from now on, so dont lynch me for little speakikg (not that you would dare to anyway!)
who wants to shoot the inactive

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
for real though i am pretty happy to shoot ltin so what does everyone think about that
i concur that lemi (ok im leaving this hip curse here since that was slightly funny) - i conur that Ltin was sEMI suspicious yesterday but for shooting-suspicion etiquette should the suspicious person claim first so that shots arent wasted (i mean youd still probably shoot them no matter what tbh) or do you not claim since theres a decent chance for it to miss

• Agree

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i concur that lemi (ok im leaving this hip curse here since that was slightly funny) - i conur that Ltin was sEMI suspicious yesterday but for shooting-suspicion etiquette should the suspicious person claim first so that shots arent wasted (i mean youd still probably shoot them no matter what tbh) or do you not claim since theres a decent chance for it to miss
I think it should follow the same sort of etiquette as a lynch - you absolutely let them claim first. Basically shot = hammer