さようなら ~ !

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Goodbye AFK Queen.

<3 titling people when they're AFK and watching their reaction after they get back and realize the change xD. I'll miss that almost as much as I'll miss you.

You can find me on Steam most nights if you want to drop by for a game or two. :]

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
i dont even. i want to be mad at you for leaving but i cant. you are too lovable. i cant say ill miss you because i already do. i could say please dont leave but it wont stop you. i know you got your reasons and all but eh.. whatever i guess. stay in touch, lovely.

That's the best. <3

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Lorelei, we met as staff on JtE, and now we have both left for similar reasons. It is odd the number of traits we have had in common. You also were one of Sancti's Dukes, and you did well in the role. Perhaps we shall cross paths after all, but if such is not the case, I hope you shall still visit. Perhaps we can trade stories of our adventures in Asia. ;)

P.S. Sancti has actually been going great, we've had a few established clans join us! (Your clan, Shin'ai being the most recent.) We've nowhere to go but up. :D

D

DarkHender

Die, I'll miss you like crazy.
I can't say much except you are the greatest and I'll always remember how you used to run around that town we were making. When we became instantly best friends that one night on teamspeak.
Youre just simply an amazing person. :3
Calista youre amazing add me on skype or facebook or something<3

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The moment I saw this I thought: "HOLY LORD JESUS I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING! MY COMPUTER'S BROKEN. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE FORUMS"

Then...
Sometimes it's the highlights in life that make your life seem clearer.
Viola. Like magic.

Okay. First off.

This gif best resembles my emotions. If you couldn't tell, you are the cat escaping from my warm and loving embrace. Whereas I am the lady (Communitychannel kids, look her up) whose embrace is not warm and loving enough. Then I realise that I still have you everywhere in my life. Teamspeak, League and Steam. So, you're not really leaving me. Mwahahaha!
Seriously though, thank you for listening to my rants, for putting up with my sobbing and my personal opinions. Thank you for letting me hear your voice five times and for giving me a billion heart attacks on JtE. You always made Elysium fun! Those nights where you and I would stay up at stupid o'clock talking about anything were/are the best. Thank you!

Ok. That's all for now. See you on TS. ;p