‌o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
If you are going to post new topics like this that have basically no meaning (or at least none that anyone understands), can you do so within a single thread? For example, maybe make a thread called "william8's stuff" and post all of this in that instead of creating five thousand different threads.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Okay okay, let's take a second here and actually talk about the thread.

William, the reason you've received so much negative criticism isn't because you've got an opinion. It's just that this is a Minecraft forum, and we see no reason to focus on politics. Now personally, I'll discuss politics with anyone. However, this is because I enjoy friendly, informed discussion regarding politics. Therein lies the problem with the post, it doesn't encourage discussion. It encourages argument, which is the exact thing we aim to avoid on the forums.

From your post we can conclude you're very right-leaning politically. That's fine, we're all entitled to our own preference, I myself am a moderate. However, there's a much better way to encourage discussion, and these forums aren't the best place to have it. However, that's simply my opinion. Please respect that many will disagree with your opinion!

EDIT: If William changed his post, I apologize. I'm responding to what I saw, which was his post about Obamacare.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

William, the reason you've received so much negative criticism isn't because you've got an opinion. It's just that this is a Minecraft forum, and we see no reason to focus on politics. Now personally, I'll discuss politics with anyone. However, this is because I enjoy friendly, informed discussion regarding politics. Therein lies the problem with the post, it doesn't encourage discussion. It encourages argument, which is the exact thing we aim to avoid on the forums.

From your post we can conclude you're very right-leaning politically. That's fine, we're all entitled to our own preference, I myself am a moderate. However, there's a much better way to encourage discussion, and these forums aren't the best place to have it. However, that's simply my opinion. Please respect that many will disagree with your opinion!
This wasn't about politics, he edited that!

OP changed content?
Before it was written: "How did you found thread" or something like this.

Posted from IE, because Firefox derped - illegal character in thread title or something.

• Informative
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score

This wasn't about politics, he edited that!

OP changed content?
Before it was written: "How did you found thread" or something like this.

Posted from IE, because Firefox derped - illegal character in thread title or something.
Duly noted! However, now that he's changed the post to be about politics, it's just as logical of a reason to have it locked.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.