Blocktopia Mafia Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
RaneofPane has now been replaced by 77_is_the_best.

Rane, please do not make any more posts here.

77, I will PM you your role and instructions.

To the rest of you:
QUESTION TIME
1. If you have not made a post for day 3, why not?

2. What do you feel is the biggest threat to the town currently?

3. What steps can you do to aid the town as best you can?

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
1. Because alerts weren't working
2. zombies
3. kill the zombies

I honestly have no idea .-. I will read through the thread and maybe have a vote soon

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
1. Only just joined

2.honestly I think JKangeroo has got off little easy with nobody targeting him. At the moment there's only one or two I can say are definatley goodie roles.

3. As I just did reminding everyone that there are still 3-4 baddies left and they could be anyone.

I want to see what JK says in defense to this

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
1. Only just joined

2.honestly I think JKangeroo has got off little easy with nobody targeting him. At the moment there's only one or two I can say are definatley goodie roles.

3. As I just did reminding everyone that there are still 3-4 baddies left and they could be anyone.

I want to see what JK says in defense to this
Exactly 3 Mafia and Possibly 1 Serial Killer, so yea.
Anyways, I'll make a defense later (if anyone wonders why I'm not posting one) because currently at school (on my laptop) and it will soon run out of battery!
Anyways thanks for your patience!

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Guys just hop aboard the kraby train Since I think we are overthinking this way too much
Just this statement, telling us to "pile on the kraby bandwagon". Why? We've already determined from Notty's attempt to off him that he's not Mafia/Skele, I think.

It makes me suspect you, since you are now encouraging people to lynch him, JUST because others are. That's one of the worst reasons.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
True bit but I just want to get the game moving. For now my vote will stay until more evidence for balloon or someone else is Uncovered.
Also there's a pretty good chance that there's no more cops and we will have to do it on our own.
People may disagree with this but I think the doctor should start/continue protecting themselves for now.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Okay As 77_is_the_best is... partially suggesting me and wanted a defense, and I also want to address some things for discussion as well so... Here I go! (BE WARNED: WALL OF TEXT APPROACHING)
My first order of business is... You are very smart 77, and I both, wag my finger at you, and tip my top-hat off to you for noticing, yes, NO ONE has seemed to suspect me / notice me / targeting me, or whatever else you can call it.
~However~
--I see no logic of reasoning based off any "evidence" or powerful suspicions that can back up your suspicion of me. I have not shown much in truth of being suspicious though. I have (at least I think I have) tried my hardest to find the truth behind these dreadful murders taking place here, and I feel we are going nowhere unless we find strong loopholes and suspicions like Juror 8 did in "12 Angry Men" (its a movie / play about murder).
--I've not jumped much on any bandwagons which ALL turned out to be to be good roles in this game, which were Marn and Killer. I also tried to defend Marnixxie, stating it was jumping on the bandwagon. Though small, it is at least something.
--I do not count paceboys as a bandwagon as I'm the one who brought suspicion down upon nitasu (whom pace later took over). I took a strong suspicion due to multiple strange posts and used it on whom I strongly believed was one of the Mafia / Serial killer in the game.
--Now, as Duffie says much of the mafia has been playing "transparent" this round. Here I must disagree. (Sorry Mr. Shillings about this but...) Chilling seemed a bit strange straight from the beginning, and has caused SOME suspicion to cast him into a bad role.
My 2nd order of business is...
--Also: IF and I do mean IF does sway anyone that I am not one of the bad roles in this Game o' Roles, and I am indeed not lynched this round, let be shed some light on something I think I discovered a few in-game days ago. Have you noticed... that almost every round, the vigilante takes down one of the people whom is suggested to be lynched during the day periods? I mean... Marnixxie had strong suspicion during the first 2 days. As we did NOT lynch him, the vigilante took him out, and we discovered he in fact was a CIVILIAN. Chilling had some suspicion cast down upon him during the days after Marnixxie, and was then ALSO killed off by the vigilante because we did not lynch him. Sense a pattern? Because I do. So due to this, if you do not lynch me, or Kraby I feel, ONE OF US will MOST LIKELY be shot of and / or killed tonight by the mafia / vigilante.

Anyways that's all I have to say on the matter (I think I didn't forget anything :confused:). Thank you for reading, and lets keep having a fun game... Okay? :)

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Well We really got somewhere there…
Ok I'm letting krabby off the hook for now and I'm Turing my attention to gamefan.
Look at the first game. He has played it VERY similar to that game and he turned out to be the LAST mafia and was only found guilty after all the goodies had revealed their roles, NOT because he was suspicious. Also he hasn't been very active has he? Apparently because his alerts are not working. Well I find that hard to believe. It was also noticed in the 1st game at the close to the end that being tagged so many times and not answering was not a coincidence.
And notice how he was inactive (problably watching us all confused, laughing to himself) then alpha puts those 3 questions up and is nearly answered immediately by him?
I wouldn't be surprised if I die tonight because at the moment, IM the only one suspecting new people and it would be a matter of time b4 a mafia/skeleton is picked for questioning.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Apparently because his alerts are not working. Well I find that hard to believe. It was also noticed in the 1st game at the close to the end that being tagged so many times and not answering was not a coincidence.
I'd like to point out that alerts quit working for me as well for this thread. I just happen to check the forums more often. Doesn't make me a baddie because alerts don't work. .-.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
And notice how he was inactive (problably watching us all confused, laughing to himself) then alpha puts those 3 questions up and is nearly answered immediately by him?
Err... Perhaps he did it because it was a chance for him to make some discussion as he honestly doesn't know how to respond? We ARE at a stand still and Alpha clearly made an easy way to spark a discussion. I see no problem in this. (though it never helps to suspect him, or darth, or me, or anyone)

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
well Kanga I personally haven't seen anything weird from you, which is why I've kept my attention on Kraby and Gasy, but I suppose this in itself has sparked my attention. Watch your step I'ma watch you like the Eye of Sauron. And yes I TOTALLY made that reference. Come at me

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I did actually see this thread a bit before alpha posted the questions, but wasn't quite sure what to do. If I had made a post back then, it probably wouldn't have really contributed all that much.
That said, I have missed out on this thread for a while because believe it or not, alerts were not working on this thread. (They have been working on the other threads I'm watching, not quite sure what is going on .-.)

So yeah. That's about it. Y'know, I would.. prefer it if you guys didn't jump on the gamefan bandwagon; I would like to stay in this game a bit longer, but if you are convinced I am a bad guy, so be it :3

And also. I still don't have a vote. This whole notty/chill/kraby/gassy thing is really confusing me, and I don't think I really have firm suspicion on anyone else.

~~~~ABSTAINING~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.