Blocktopia Mafia Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Wait what
Marn's not dead Duffie. Marn's just not able to reply for a little bit. Doesn't mean Marn's out of the game.

Day periods only end after a majority vote has been decided on.

Vote Count(Might as well)
Marnixxie-1(killer1525)
... Going back and forth between posts in this forum, irl stuff, and Minecraft is killing me.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Dont accuse Marn so fast.....
Duffie, sorry to hear that. Good luck in the game :D
Considering that I suspected the events of night one perfectly, I suspect who i will vote for, but i will wait as all of you. So anyone doing anything cool this weekend?

• Love
Reactions: Duffie

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Guys, remember one thing. Marn just stated one thing that should be clear: don't assume too quickly or from outside experiences. Use better fact, because remember: an ally and enemy are down for all of us (except the skeleton, who has nothing but enemies) and everyone's roles were randomly chosen. A zombie could be you, me, him, her, it, anyone.

With that note, if we don't end up reaching a general consensus later, then I may volunteer as death fodder to keep the game goin' later.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Guys anyone notcie Defiant is disagreeing with all the "heh let's vote for Marn.
I say we use Defiant's plan from last game and put it to use since when they did that they figured everyone's roles and found out the killer

• Optimistic
Reactions: Defiant_Blob

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
After reading over the past Mafia game (which I was not apart of), everyone voting for Marnixxie seems a bit like "jumping on the band wagon" like how this happened to Chillingworth during the previous games Day 1, and he later turned out to be a civilian, so I do not believe Marn is worth lynching.

Instead I place my vote on DarthLego5679. Why? Again speculation but after reading over last game, it appears Darth was NOT lynched and or killed off, so most likely was given a more... devious roll differentiating himself this round due to not being one last game (not entirely sure about this, the list doesn't entirely give it away). I also feel, after seeing some of Darth's personality on teamspeak, I think Darth was the most capable for this role.

I am going to stick with this vote until more opinions and speculations occur. Because of this, I will MOST LIKELY CHANGE my vote depending on the remaining votes from the rest of the players.

Also Note: DO NOT jump on Darth as a band wagon either, just do whom you think would be the best to lynch... because we don't know who is who in this mysterious game! :D

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
What I am noticing is a couple of you are afraid to voice your opinions.

This game will slow down considerably if no one voices their opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.