Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Exactly so from day 0 we could have had consequence free DWTD's... I know Alisha is yes manning me hard rn and maybe I'm falling into an ego trap but I really want a good answer for this
all consequences including the town abilities, so there would be 0 point in dealing

hence why it only works if they made a deal the previous night, i assume

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
all consequences including the town abilities, so there would be 0 point in dealing

hence why it only works if they made a deal the previous night, i assume
Idk man, that's fairly vague language - I'm sure you would have tried to clear it up with Stranger.

Also what would be the point of your role then? I already stop people from making them, if it'spositive consequences too your roledoes the same as mine just with a day's advance...

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I believed your role because it seemed incredibly thematically accurate, but honestly since it's you idk if I should give you that free pass.

If another saint steps forward with a non-biblical name I may retract my vote, but otherwise you're susp af

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Idk man, that's fairly vague language - I'm sure you would have tried to clear it up with Stranger.
what

i know for a fact that it undoes all consequences of the deal, because i did ask

Also what would be the point of your role then? I already stop people from making them, if it'spositive consequences too your roledoes the same as mine just with a day's advance...
i assumed to stop maf dealing, and yours would be to stop town dealing (since i doubt maf are called Poor Sinners if they can deal)

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i assumed to stop maf dealing, and yours would be to stop town dealing (since i doubt maf are called Poor Sinners if they can deal)
Idk at this point my gut feeling is that mafia are also called poor sinners thus making my role effective against both. That would also work effectively with the secret hitler devil model as then the devil wouldn't know which poor sinners were mafia and which were town when accepting their deals...

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Idk at this point my gut feeling is that mafia are also called poor sinners thus making my role effective against both. That would also work effectively with the secret hitler devil model as then the devil wouldn't know which poor sinners were mafia and which were town when accepting their deals...
the flavour suggests otherwise

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I will hesitantly accept this point... although I don't remember you suggesting the idea of mafia deals day 0, which you should have with a role like that...

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I will hesitantly accept this point... although I don't remember you suggesting the idea of mafia deals day 0, which you should have with a role like that...
i suggested it day 1, but on day 0 i thought the point of my role was to counteract 'voodoo' maf roles from forcing a deal and that sinners didnt get told about deals til the next night, hence why i brought up voodoo in the flavour and agreed with you about that maf role

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also, what

that only makes sense if devil only gets told rolenames when making deals, which is a bizarre assumption to make
Idk he might get told "Poor Sinner Fogis trying to make a deal"... sure it could just be "fog is trying to make a deal" but Idk I feel like my role would be useless other than a shitty possibly a cop role

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Idk he might get told "Poor Sinner Fogis trying to make a deal"... sure it could just be "fog is trying to make a deal" but Idk I feel like my role would be useless other than a shitty possibly a cop role
how would it be useless

you'd be a counter to forced deals + be a cop that applies to sinners (which maf will most likely claim since its the easiest option)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But there aren't forced deals, we'd know by now...
i mean i guess yeah its unlikely, though assuming youre town and were the nk n1, it could be that they targeted devil n1 with it then targeted alisha n2 for example

but why did you say in your claim that you targetted people in the night, agreed with me later on about that, then suddenly said you dont visit them at night, then said you did again

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
but why did you say in your claim that you targetted people in the night, agreed with me later on about that, then suddenly said you dont visit them at night, then said you did again
I didn't:

I claimed I visit them in the day

You said I visit them at night

I said I don't I visit them at day

then I reread and it says I choose someone at day and visit at the BEGINNING of night

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't:

I claimed I visit them in the day

You said I visit them at night

I said I don't I visit them at day

then I reread and it says I choose someone at day and visit at the BEGINNING of night
i mean, you did

Eitherway,
>n1 I visited Tim
>n2 I visited Alisha
> you saying you visited people at night
i still dont like how your role visits people at night
> me pointing out you visit people during the night and how i dont like it
Tbf I don't get it either but it does explain why sinners don't get their PR immediately
> you agreeing that you "don't get it either"

I don't visit at night, I bless them by day as I said in my post.
> suddenly you saying you dont visit them at night
Oh wait nevermind (this is gonna be great lynch bait ffs) just reread it.

I choose someone during the day and then visit them at the BEGINNING of the night phase and bless them.

So it is a night action and then can be blocked I guess? Then again it says beginning of the night so perhaps my action still takes priority either way I'm a little confused and will ask Stranger if you guys want
> suddenly you saying you do visit them at night

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Exactly so from day 0 we could have had consequence free DWTD's... I know Alisha is yes manning me hard rn and maybe I'm falling into an ego trap but I really want a good answer for this
yes manning

ive been saying inf has been shady from day 0

i now just have a white boy to back me up so the world is right again

• Optimistic
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i can't see anyone except one of those three or four being savvy enough to reject a devil deal for a mail action, with how deceptively helpful those actions can be

Status
Not open for further replies.