12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wasnt there a discussion a few pages ago about how mafia would likely claim gunner?
but why did you even shoot me what did i do to make you think i was mafia so much that you shot me without even asking around for other opinions first

sounds to me like you panicked that i was onto you so decided to shoot me before i could shoot you!

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
but why did you even shoot me what did i do to make you think i was mafia so much that you shot me without even asking around for other opinions first

sounds to me like you panicked that i was onto you so decided to shoot me before i could shoot you!
You have been "onto" me for the same pretty much the whole day.
You said you were going to shoot me.
Then you didn't.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You have been "onto" me for the same pretty much the whole day.
Then you didn't.
exactly so you decided you should shoot me before i could shoot you

and i didnt shoot because i was waiting for opinions of others first, like i said to you which you ignored??

theres 0 reason to scumread me for not being trigger happy

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Then you didn't.
Because he wanted to come to a consensus on whether he should do so first. We were having discussions earlier about having people use their guns in a democratic fashion which makes a lot of sense from a townie perspective IMO.
Being trigger happy really only shows that you're nervous Tbh.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wasnt there a discussion a few pages ago about how mafia would likely claim gunner?
Yes, but because we know that gunner is a common townie role we shouldn't kill a gunner claim for basically zero reason bc several gunner claims will be legit as well. Its perfectly normal for mafia to claim a common role bc that's more claims for town to sort through and weigh against each other.