MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
to what i cant see it my eyes must not be open

also
unvote
vote mars
Yikes

for those who didnt bother to read that back-and-forth, i dont buy mars's reason for changing his mind on boo since i dont agree with it and find it hard to believe thats genuinely what mars thought, so i think he decided to change his mind on boo for other reasons and thought he could get away with giving a reason that didnt fully make sense and hope nobody caught on - i cant think of what those reasons would be for a townie but i can think of some for scum (e.g. realizing he needs boo alive for some scum plan he cooked up recently, or deciding it makes him look more townie if he can change his mind on things and show hes not just tunneling specific targets, so trying to find an excuse to change his mind on boo)

our disagreement on what oog said, im not sure what to make of tbh, could just be genuine confusion there, not sure why hed say oog said things he didn't if it wasn't just genuine mistakes
I’ve explained enough what my reasoning was; there’s no ulterior motive to uncover. Boo didn’t buy the claim -> claim turns out to be fake -> I reassess the situation. I’m not uncomfy w/knowing I could have been wrong about something. And with an un-cc’d cop claim on the table Boo was an auto-backdown for me, even if I disagreed w/their takes; keeping a cop alive/not pushing the cop is NAI, if the claim is believable. Knowing Stranger faked puts this in a different context, which I can only repeat so many times.

Oog legitimately said what I spoke of and I provided quotes + Oog agreed w/me talking about his pushes; this is essentially blatant misrepresentation at this point.

also my scum vibes on mars are returning from day 0

+ i keep thinking back to when boo claimed cop and his reaction was 'any info from d0?' and for some reason that keeps sticking in my mind as really scummy
D0 vibes were nitpicky and moreso scum!Inf playstyle. This also hinged on a meta read that was inaccurate.

Why is asking a cop claim for their check info AI?

don't feel confident enough to justify lynching just yet when i have stronger suspects
What stronger suspects? Your srs are all slight.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
inf and oog

pick two accomplices for each other and form your scumteam theory

rn im at inf or oog/notty/third person
i said before but im pretty certain that the mafia are essentially all the inactives (skooma and okx and possible skele but their claim is reasonable) + maybe hk but back then i thought that they were the message sender when i think its duffie now but i dont think duffie is mafia but i dont see the point of hips role if the messenger is town but hips eagerness to claim makes me hes not mafia so whomst knows
Oog legitimately said what I spoke of and I provided quotes + Oog agreed w/me talking about his pushes; this is essentially blatant misrepresentation at this point.
but i didnt, inf is right
youre claiming i think everyone sees inf as scum
i obviously dont and think theres only a tiny amount of people who think this (so far limited to me + stranger)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i said before but im pretty certain that the mafia are essentially all the inactives (skooma and okx and possible skele but their claim is reasonable) + maybe hk but back then i thought that they were the message sender when i think its duffie now but i dont think duffie is mafia but i dont see the point of hips role if the messenger is town but hips eagerness to claim makes me hes not mafia so whomst knows
(ontop of inf this is)

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i obviously dont and think theres only a tiny amount of people who think this (so far limited to me + stranger)
No, I claimed, per your logic, everyone should see Inf as scum. Never said everyone did, as that is evidently false.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I would say Booo's statement that penalties are purely cosmetic is a lie.
Ok but for proper clarification: your action could still happen yet not give out an *actual* penalty, and the penalty part be just flavour. Can you confirm this isn't the case?

Tbh Stranger could of probably gotten me lynched if they said it was cosmetic so this felt like a very town-like statement. I'll vote for the neighbour then since two inns is indeed suspicious.

Unvote
Vote Skele
And then get Sussed after you flip? Don't buy this townread tbh!

Yikes

(1) I’ve explained enough what my reasoning was; there’s no ulterior motive to uncover. Boo didn’t buy the claim -> claim turns out to be fake -> I reassess the situation. I’m not uncomfy w/knowing I could have been wrong about something. And with an un-cc’d cop claim on the table Boo was an auto-backdown for me, even if I disagreed w/their takes; keeping a cop alive/not pushing the cop is NAI, if the claim is believable. Knowing Stranger faked puts this in a different context, which I can only repeat so many times.

(2) Oog legitimately said what I spoke of and I provided quotes + Oog agreed w/me talking about his pushes; this is essentially blatant misrepresentation at this point.

(3) D0 vibes were nitpicky and moreso scum!Inf playstyle. This also hinged on a meta read that was inaccurate.

(5) Why is asking a cop claim for their check info AI?

(6) What stronger suspects? Your srs are all slight.
(1) except stranger revealing themselves to be town doesn't change your reason for finding booo's doubt sus, or shouldn't of that was the truth

(2) he literally didn't? Your quotes don't show what you're saying at all

(3) actually wrong that's more so my town game and I don't like how you keep acting like you know my meta when you've seen me in one recent game as scum and town years ago, feels like fake reads again

(4) just the way you said it, felt like "this is what I'm supposed to say to look town", inorganic idk. It was the way you said it

(5) you are still slight yes but stronger

Mobile posting is hell because of my delayed typing since phone is old so see you al later when I'm home on laptop

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
(1) except stranger revealing themselves to be town doesn't change your reason for finding booo's doubt sus, or shouldn't of that was the truth

(3) actually wrong that's more so my town game and I don't like how you keep acting like you know my meta when you've seen me in one recent game as scum and town years ago, feels like fake reads again

(4) just the way you said it, felt like "this is what I'm supposed to say to look town", inorganic idk. It was the way you said it

(5) you are still slight yes but stronger

Mobile posting is hell because of my delayed typing since phone is old so see you al later when I'm home on laptop
1) Except it does. I'm done retreading this.
2) Literally did, and he confirmed. NAGL
3) Deja vu when you pulled this on me, and w/last game context my take is def in your scum wheelhouse. You were much more focused on a Stranger lynch and this game you have swapped through multiple lynch targets. Don't see how this is off to you.
4) Not meat on that charge bucko.
5) Don't buy not going for Notty still in this context.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Stranger, remind me, if you penalize a non town, do you get told?
No

Would like to see Boooo and Stranger from Planet 9 reaffirm their claims, esp. b/c I've lost track of what Stranger's role is supposed to be.
Race Director, town aligned
During day I can choose 2 people to stick in a night chat together. I can watch that night chat anonymously from a separate account.
During night I can choose either of the two players in the anonymous chat and penalize them either by roleblocking them or preventing them from voting for their night chat buddy the following day.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
During day I can choose 2 people to stick in a night chat together. I can watch that night chat anonymously from a separate account.
During night I can choose either of the two players in the anonymous chat and penalize them either by roleblocking them or preventing them from voting for their night chat buddy the following day.
Assuming then the penalize -> win doesn't apply then?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but inf has literally been arguing exactly what i said this entire time
i think this 100% falls on your wording for acting as if i believe everyone scumreads inf when you mean i think in an ideal world everyone should see through him since i dont even understand how that/this entire argument is relevant tbh

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i think this 100% falls on your wording for acting as if i believe everyone scumreads inf when you mean i think in an ideal world everyone should see through him since i dont even understand how that/this entire argument is relevant tbh
I didn't word it like that, though; I worded it as that being what you wanted to happen or expected to happen.

Argument is relevant for as long as Inf wants to keep debating it.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i thought the 2 people had to have voted eachother during the day

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Making up the wincon seems to make the 3P claim more thought-out than it seems, and tbh I still don't understand the 3P claim angle; it was meant to make the role understandable as town, but now it's obscured it more in my eyes.

There's room for two town inn-makers although it is unlikely, and I find it odd yours comes anonymous while Skel is announced. Which brings me to: what do you think about Skel's claim in this context?

Boooo your turn please.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ok, but i dont really get why this argument was necessary at all then? youre argueing against the fact that im globally considered to be confirmed scum, by saying people arent voting me?
Because Oog made this argument? This is getting excessive.
oog never said i was globally scumread, hes not stupid, he'd know i wasnt by the fact i wasnt being lynched already
He seems convinced you are 100% scum. Do you not see this or do you choose to ignore it?
he thinks im scum yeah but he doesnt think others think im scum or that im confirmed proven scum or something
Oog's posting is almost entirely based around you being a locked/proven scum.
its not, he thinks im 99% scum but he knows others dont see it that way or else theyd be voting for me
This directly contradicted by his posting.
he never said he thinks everyone thinks im proven scum though, yet thats what your argument was against about how 'if inf was proven scum to everyone theyd be voting him'
1. Because he made that argument.
2. He made other arguments, which I also addressed; this is not my only point.
3. His posting is based around insisting you are scum and should be lynched, and everyone should vote you; it's not hidden.
1. where?
2. doesnt matter though?
3. telling people they should vote me =/= 'inf is confirmed town to you all'
1. Beginning of this day.
2. Why is this irrelevant?
3. He insists on lynching you and that everyone should follow because you are openly scum. Do you think I'm making this up?
1. could you quote it then please
2. because whether this is your only argument or not has no bearing on my point here
3. he thinks im obvious scum yeah but he doesnt think everyone else thinks that, he acknowledged earlier that hip didnt scumread me
Moog confirmed he made this argument fwiw.
thats not him saying everyone else thinks im confirmed scum though, thats him saying he thinks im scum
No, I claimed, per your logic, everyone should see Inf as scum. Never said everyone did, as that is evidently false.
I didn't word it like that, though; I worded it as that being what you wanted to happen or expected to happen.

Argument is relevant for as long as Inf wants to keep debating it.
i guess its up for everyone else to decide but from the way you were posting i think you 100% were saying that i think everyone else thinks inf is scum, and inf was (rightfully) arguing against that but now at the end youre saying that using my logic i think that everyone should see as scum which im taking to mean in an ideal world where everyone has the gift of perfect inf reads they should read inf as scum in which case sure but i dont see the relevance of this at all

this is literally vibe v aura/'was this a reaction test' debate all over again this literally amounts to nothing yet here we are

• Thank You

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Don't understand the confusion; my posting directly states should vs. everyone thinking Inf is scum from your POV. The quote is even included in the pulls you made.

Once again, relevant b/c Inf kept pushing the point and I continued to clarify. Idk how that falls upon me here.

Reactions: Boooo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Don't understand the confusion; my posting directly states should vs. everyone thinking Inf is scum from your POV. The quote is even included in the pulls you made.

Once again, relevant b/c Inf kept pushing the point and I continued to clarify. Idk how that falls upon me here.
yes thats when i understood what you were trying to say the whole time, inf hadnt read that post yet so the order in that spoiler is slightly misleading but considering the whole argument i dont think you put across what you were trying to say at all

and yes im not pinning this on you but its literally a repeat of what happened but i understand why since i argued the vibe v aura thing for ages knowing it was pointless just to prove i was right (like i was, and like i am now!)

• Haha

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what do you think about Skel's claim in this context?
Im not sure. The fact that I got put into a night chat with him basically confirms his role. Quite frankly I wouldn't rule out the possibility of two town-sided neighborizers.
That said, if we had to choose one of the two neighborizers to be scum I would have to say that it would be Skele for because a basic neighborizer could actually be useful for mafia in terms of gaining trust from townies or gathering claims from people who are otherwise unwilling to claim. A neighborizer such as myself would be a very weird fit inside of a mafia faction due to my role having to make a choice on who to put in a night chat during the day, when mafia chat is normally locked, in addition to the complexity of my role putting a huge target on my head once I claimed, which is definitely not ideal for mafia roles. I can see the argument that my role appears to be 3p, but if that's the case, why would another player (Notty) have blanket immunity to my ability? Giving a player blanket immunity to a 3p ability would be a real dick move on the host's part, especially because 3ps have a very hard time winning as is. As for Skele, I couldn't see his role being 3p as I have no idea what his hypothetical wincon would be.