[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
doing like 15 pages worth of reading back my main suspicion on boo is inf keeping them at 50/50 neutral read minorly leaning mafia which seems like a reasonable read on your mafia teammate (everything boo has really done is more than 15 pages away so it wasnt that helpful)
i doubt we'll get a lynch in time but im bored so
unvote
vote boooo

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well i disagree??
idk what else to say

but im not?
if you mean like examples of posts and stuff then no i dont think notty has that and ive never said they did??

what has boo done that was evil again
it referenced the earliest point of the game
were they rereading the beginning of the game right before posting to get this read or was it stored in their mind??
this is assuming they actually had read something and were referring to that, is it not

which is completely naive! and youre like the most paranoid mafia player i know which is why this makes 0 sense and why youre scum

hey thats 3 lines worth of reasoning suck it Infected_alien8_
i cant tell if youre serious or not but that reasoning is completely vague

saying she voted hk randomly and went off after being voted and then came back and voted alisha doesnt explain why shes scum at all

accusing hip of 'things' is too unspecific to make me believe its an actual observation they made earlier

im not happy voting boo since i think theyre town after their latest post

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
doing like 15 pages worth of reading back my main suspicion on boo is inf keeping them at 50/50 neutral read minorly leaning mafia which seems like a reasonable read on your mafia teammate (everything boo has really done is more than 15 pages away so it wasnt that helpful)
i doubt we'll get a lynch in time but im bored so
unvote
vote boooo
i changed this earlier!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
this is assuming they actually had read something and were referring to that, is it not

which is completely naive! and youre like the most paranoid mafia player i know which is why this makes 0 sense and why youre scum
its funny how obviously scum you are i beg for the vig (who is me) to kill you tonight
and no its not since i did not say that
i cant tell if youre serious or not but that reasoning is completely vague

saying she voted hk randomly and went off after being voted and then came back and voted alisha doesnt explain why shes scum at all

accusing hip of 'things' is too unspecific to make me believe its an actual observation they made earlier

yes it was a joke about the 3 lines thing i mostly forgot to read the post since i was too eager to make my joke response

well this means boo is town probably/inf knew i would think this based on what i said before and its a tricks wait a second thats wifom guess i need to tell myself to shut up

unvote
vote infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
its funny how obviously scum you are i beg for the vig (who is me) to kill you tonight
and no its not since i did not say that
you said
"it referenced the earliest point of the game
were they rereading the beginning of the game right before posting to get this read or was it stored in their mind??"

which implies they had an actual example in their mind, hence why youre questioning whether they saw it earlier on or just before writing the post

which means youre assuming there was a real moment notty was referring to

which is completely naive compared to the usual tinfoil hat oog as a townie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
you said
"it referenced the earliest point of the game
were they rereading the beginning of the game right before posting to get this read or was it stored in their mind??"

which implies they had an actual example in their mind, hence why youre questioning whether they saw it earlier on or just before writing the post

which means youre assuming there was a real moment notty was referring to

which is completely naive compared to the usual tinfoil hat oog as a townie
it referenced the beginning of the game
since it said alishas first few pages of posts
aka the beginning of the game
so it referenced the beginning of the game

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
like outside of notty saying they found something suspicious theres 0 reason to believe they actually had a moment in mind

my automatic read of it was notty was making up complete BS all game on alisha to get reactions from people which is why i didnt say it earlier since i didnt wanna ruin it but days over now anyways

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it referenced the beginning of the game
since it said alishas first few pages of posts
aka the beginning of the game
so it referenced the beginning of the game
thats not the bit im talking about

your second sentence makes an assumption that it was a real thing they saw since the two possibilities youre considering both need for there to have been a thing notty actually saw

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
because theyre MAKING IT UP like i keep saying

the fact you fail to consider the possibility notty is just making things up is so ???????????????????
but i dont think they made it up so obviously i think they saw something??????????????????
i refuse to believe this isnt last game all over again and youre only considering things from your pov
youre so CLEARLY SCUM