[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
vote HK

Let's get some takes out of you

FWIW Okx hasn't been in-thread yet. Want more content out of Skooma by the same token.
yikes, you are voting me because im not contributing enough on day 0?

it should be directed at wagoners/observers.
i guess im an observer, but its just what i usually do day 0. day 0 usually has most posts out of any days, with the least amount of info to work with. its just too much filler. i tend to simply try and keep up (as best as i can) and only make posts for a quick meme or if i deem something important to share. (and no, me not being too proactive on day 0 has nothing to do with me having the highest % of dying before day 1)

for clearance things ive done today:
1) meme
2) saying i felt that skele was being defensive
3) saying that mars felt panicky

if you want more from me just ask, otherwise ill just continue to bud in if i think its worth it

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Closed set-up games here, games here in general really have typically included 1-2 3Ps. IMO this forum prefers role madness over less roles, so suspecting something off in the set-up/hidden mechanics makes sense.

• Wow
Reactions: Duffie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You know, on a side note, more and more people have been bringing up wacky Third Party roles as being a thing... Before this whole debarkle.

Are some of you more aware of something I'm not? Did Ltin ever mention that he likes to have wacky or weird or chaotic Third Party roles?
i was slightly confused too since someone brought it up in respect to last game (party at the machine where there were a lot of 3p, i think stranger brought it up?) but i think ive seen 2? other people bring them up in respect to this game but i think they may have been referring to closed setups in general

• Wow
Reactions: Duffie

Boooo

Reaction score
i mean ok i get why im seen as scummy but boo is really reaching and then notty encourages that while standing behind boo

suddenly i dont seem so crazy right
you get why you look sus yet im reaching for susing you? this makes no sense

also notty just sus' you as well, that's really it

yes but it's different when notty does it to me
so youre only saying its weird just bc its happening to you?

What FoS's do you have outside of Alisha?
whats an FoS

i dont remember anyone calling me out as scum apart from maybe inf i guess but i dont remember it being anything i could really adress so
me and inf, both of who you called scum shortly after

hang on thats illegal
stop stalking and talk

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
yikes, you are voting me because im not contributing enough on day 0?
When actual discussion is happening then yeah, ambivalence doesn't look solid. The 'lol D0' excuse has run its course at this point imo. Sent a vote to get more content out of you; very compelling to me that you don't play ball until soon after a vote pops up.

i guess im an observer, but its just what i usually do day 0. day 0 usually has most posts out of any days, with the least amount of info to work with. its just too much filler. i tend to simply try and keep up (as best as i can) and only make posts for a quick meme or if i deem something important to share. (and no, me not being too proactive on day 0 has nothing to do with me having the highest % of dying before day 1)

for clearance things ive done today:
1) meme
2) saying i felt that skele was being defensive
3) saying that mars felt panicky

if you want more from me just ask, otherwise ill just continue to bud in if i think its worth it
I did ask, and appreciate the answer. But this is the exact style that pinged me last game when you were scum, and maf killed me off to prevent me pushing you in the future.

• Agree
Reactions: Boooo

Boooo

Reaction score
i mean if you remind me of both of your reasoning's then im willing to respond to them even though i think i already basically addressed
yours
both vibes, you cant really call someone scum for just vibing imo

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
you get why you look sus yet im reaching for susing you? this makes no sense

also notty just sus' you as well, that's really it
i have a scummy aura but you're continuing down the reaction test path despite that ive addressed everything i could
so youre only saying its weird just bc its happening to you?
yes because i know what my role is on the other end